Chapter 34

Taehyung went home as soon as his work hours were over since he had to get ready to take y/n out for dinner. He had some work piled up but who cares? All he wanted was to have fun this evening. Taehyung couldn't believe that he was changing into someone else. The person whom he used to be. Is that a good thing ? What if I fuck this up? What if this ruins me back again ? Taehyung questioned himself, but he remembered what Jimin told him few days back.

"You are the one who is in charge of your life. Don't let anything else distract you from what you want "

" Jimin is a wise one, not wiser than me tho ". Taehyung thought with a smile..

*Ping*
He received a message and taehyung checked his phone.

" Enjoy your date Taehyungie " Taehyung had a message from Jimin. He laughed looking at that. But it was not a date was it ? Taehyung thought.

"It's not a date you dumb shit "  taehyung replied to Jimin and kept his phone away and went to his walk through wardrobe.

He wanted to wear something comfortable. He tried out 3 - 4 outfits and finally found something that he really liked.

Taehyung walked infront of the mirror and looked at his reflection admiring himself. He looked really really good.

Taehyung didn't want to look extra but he didn't want to look too plain either

He checked the time and it was almost 6 .00 p.m. He has spent a good hour trying to figure out what to wear. Taehyung texted y/n saying that he will come to pick her up himself.

Meanwhile y/n was also busy at her house looking for something to wear.
But she found out her outfit for the day with her first try.

She was staring at herself from the mirror for quite a sometime and she didn't notice her mother walking into her room

"Y/n?" Y/n came back to her senses with her mom's voice.
" Where are you gonna go? Dressed up like this ? " Mrs. Choi asked her daughter, raising a brow.

" Oh Mr. Kim invited me for dinner eomma. " Y/n told to her mother and Mrs. Choi s face went blank suddenly.

Will my daughter be fine? Is this okay? They are friends after all . But he is a Mafia boss! THE KIM TAEHYUNG! But he is such a nice person. Should I let her go like this? Mrs. Choi's mind was full of doubts and questions. But she remembered how sincere taehyung was when she met him last night. How kind and gentlemanly he was. So thinking all of these mrs. Choi thought that her daughter will be safe around Taehyung.