Chapter 55

Taehyung and y/n were in the London airport with mr. Lee. It was 12.00 noon and Taehyung's flight was at 12. 30. " Ugh I am gonna miss you tae" y/n was whining the whole time and oh how much taehyung wanted to stay without going back to Korea soon.

" I knoww baby. I am gonna miss you more. Please come back to me soon hmm ? " Taehyung said and y/n nodded.

" Have a safe flight baby. Call me as soon as you land okay? " Y/n told to taehyung with teary eyes. Taehyung wiped off her tears and gently placed a kiss on her eyes.

" I love you so much " he said and wrapped her in a tight hug.

" I love you even more " y/n said and taehyung pulled away slowly and kissed her forehead.

" I will see you soon baby . I love you my princess " taehyung said before he walked into the flight and turned around to wave at the younger who was staring at him.

" Oppa I miss Tae already " y/n said turning to face Mr. Lee after taehyung was out of her sight.

" I know y/n-ssi. Let's finish your work here immediately so that you can go back soon " Mr. Lee said smiling at y/n

" Come let's go now. I ll drop you in the office. You can tell everyone that you are leaving in some weeks. " He said again and y/n nodded , determined to finish her work as soon as possible to go back to her lover.

_

Time Skip - Two weeks ( 1 day before y/n s departure)

" Noonaaaa!! " It was Kai who was whining since morning asking y/n not to go back to Korea.

" Noona do you really have to go ? " Kai asked and y/n nodded with a smile.

" My parents, my boyfriend and all my friends are back there waiting for me Kai-ssi. So I have to go " y/n said and George laughed.

" Kai stop crying like a baby. Look at her face when he talks about the chairman. It literally lights up. She must be super excited to go back " George said and y/n smiled with a nod.

" I will come back with Tae and make sure to meet you all. I promise" y/n said and others came to hug her because it was almost 4 in the evening and they were about to get off work.

" Thank you so much for everything guys. Because of you all , I was happy when I was in London. Thank you " y/n said and bowed them for the one last time until she meet them again someday.

Y/n got off work and went to her apartment with Mr. Lee. He dropped her at the apartment and handed her the flight ticket.

" You still didn't tell the chairman sir about this right y/n-ssi? " Mr. Lee asked and y/n nodded

" Yes oppa. I want to surprise him. I wanna see his reaction when he sees me out of nowhere" y/n said with a laugh.

" Oh god okay " mr. Lee said " pack up everything y/n-ssi. I will see you tomorrow morning " he added and left.

Y/n missed taehyung so much in the past two weeks. Even though they texted, called and video called every day , it was not enough for her. She needed to be with him. She was counting days until she could go back to Korea and here it is finally.

The younger finished the book that she was working on within a week and handed it over for publication. She worked over time for a week continuously to finish it off soon. Taehyung thought that y/n will take another 2 weeks to come back. He didn't know that y/n is planning to return to Korea tomorrow. Y/n also wanted to keep it a secret so that she could see Taehyung's reaction.

The girl went to her room and took out her luggage and started to pack everything up. She was so excited for tomorrow and for a fact she knew that she wouldn't fall asleep tonight from getting overly excited.