Chapter 56

Taehyung was walking around his room with a panicking heart while he was waiting for his doctor's arrival.

" Taehyungah. Dr. Lee is here " taehyung heard jimins voice and he quickly walked out of the room. He saw Dr. Lee was being escorted to his room by Jimin and Seokjin.

" What happened Kim Taehyung sir ?" Dr. Lee asked taehyung who was worried sick.

" She said that she feels nauseous and uncomfortable Dr. Lee. And she passed out suddenly. Y/n came back from London a little while ago and she said that she threw up at the London airport as well. " Taehyung said and Dr. Lee nodded.

"Let me check her Mr. Kim. " The doctor said and Taehyung nodded in response. Dr. Lee moved closer to Y/n and sat on the stool which was next to the bed. He took her small hand carefully and took her pulse. Then he checked her blood pressure and temperature. Taehyung was watching this impatiently wanting to know what has happened to his girl. Seokjin and Jimin were also standing outside the room next to the closed door, waiting until the doctor comes out to know about the younger's health condition . Dr. Lee took Y/n s pulse once more and a smile appeared on his face. He stood up from the stool and looked at Taehyung.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim ! Ms. Y/n is expecting " The doctor said and Taehyung felt like his heart stopped for a moment.

"Wait what ? What do you mean ? " Taehyung asked absent mindedly and Dr. Lee smiled and nodded.

"I meant exactly what i said Mr. Kim. Your girlfriend is pregnant. " He said and Taehyung looked at his girl who was lying on the bed. He didn't know how to react and what to say.

"Ms. Y/n will wake up soon Mr.Kim. She is just tired and her hormones are acting out which is a very normal thing. Don't let her do any work that will make her tired. According to my knowledge the baby is still about 2 weeks old. You can count it from the last day that you had intercourse with ms.Y/n. If you have any doubts, you can ask her to do a urine test to confirm the pregnancy. But i could easily say that she is 100% pregnant. Please look after her well because usually the first trimester is the time where miscarriages can occur. " Dr. Lee said and smiled at Taehyung who was listening to everything that he said without even speaking a word.

Dr. Lee patted Taehyung gently on his shoulder and opened the door to leave. Seokjin and Jimin were waiting impatiently for him and both started to speak when Dr. Lee came outside the room.

"How is she doctor ? What is wrong with our little moon ?" Seokjin asked and the doctor smiled at them.

" Nothing is wrong with Ms. Y/n. She is totally fine. I guess Mr. Kim will tell the rest to you" Dr. lee said and walked downstairs to leave.

Seokjin and Jimin went into Taehyung's room and saw how he was staring at the girl with teary eyes.

"What is wrong tae? He said Y/n is fine right ? Why are your eyes welled with tears ?" Seokjin asked and Taehyung turned at his elder brother looking at his eyes.

"Hyung" He said and seokjin nodded.

"Hyung he said that I am going to be a father " Taehyung literally whispered but it was clear enough for the other two males.

" WHATTTT " Seokjin and Jimin screamed in unison and looked at taehyung.

" Oh my god Kim Taehyung are you telling the truth ?" Seokjin asked and taehyung nodded , a tear streaming down his eyes.

Seokjin and Jimin both hugged taehyung tightly congratulating him over and over again.

" Oh my god congratulations my little brother. I am going to be an uncle . Oh my god " Seokjin was crying and Jimin wiped off happy tears from his eyes as well.