Chapter 17

Taehyung did his best to remember what happened last night and Jimin was waiting near him until taehyung remember something. Finally a blurred but a little clear memories came into his mind and he started to describe it to Jimin.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Taehyung walked to a room leaning on to the woman who came to him. He couldn't stand up straight because he was drunk. " Let's go sir. Let's have some fun " the woman was telling taehyung and he nodded and smirked.
He sat on the bed and looked at the woman who locked the door. She turned around to face taehyung and smiled. " Let's have some fun shall we?" Taehyung gestured her to come to him and then she started to remove her clothing one by one. Finally she was standing bare chested infront of taehyung only wearing a lase panty.
She walked to taehyung who was sitting on the bed and started to remove his shirt violently and his buttons detached from the shirt.
" Slowly baby. Let's go slow" taehyung was telling to the woman and she cut off him by pressing her lips on taehyungs. They started to kiss fiercely and the woman took the lead and opened taehyung s mouth with hers and pushed her tongue in. Taehyung was drunk but he didn't want this. He quickly pulled away and wiped off his mouth. " What the hell are you doing? I didn't want to be like this at all . Just because I am drunk, did you think that you can use me whatever the way you want to? Bitch!!! " Taehyung screamed at the woman.
" Oops. Sorry sir. My bad. let's have a good sleep then." The woman told Taehyung and helped him to lie down on the bed. Then she brought a glass of water to taehyung after some seconds.."have a glass of water before you sleep sir. It will help you to sleep better " she said and taehyung drank the glass of water soon even though it tasted a lil bit weird.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After that the next thing which was on taehyungs memory was him waking up and seeing y/n s worried face staring at him.
But he couldn't remember anything in-between.
" You have been given a strong drug taehyung ah. That why it made you this weak. " Jimin started to say.
"Have you asked the security to start investigating about the woman who came to me last night?" Taehyung asked Jimin..
"Yes taehyung ah. Ms y/n has informed the club security to check for a suspicious woman in CCTV. And they have already found a woman like you described. She has come to the club at around 11 15 p.m and has left at 12 30 midnight. Thanks to Ms. Y/n, our investigation became a lot easier because she has already asked the club security to hand over the CCTV footages to us if we asked for them. So our team took them and we were able to find the taxi she used. And we got the information she gave the club counter when entering the club, but they were fake. Our team has already started thorough investigations sir. So I really don't want you to worry about it." Jimin provided a whole report to taehyung regarding the investigation procedure.
" Nice. Don't let the security team miss a single fact jiminshi. Because I want to find out who was this and the reason behind this. Consider this as an utmost priority of mine. " Taehyung told Jimin with a serious face.

 " Taehyung told Jimin with a serious face

" Yes sure sir. Don't worry about it. I will handle it. " Jimin told being considerate about his best friend as always.
" Oh also Jiminah. About Ms.Y/n. I have to compensate her and I have to thank her privately for doing her best for me even I was a complete stranger. I don't think she knew who I am even. " Taehyung told and Jimin smiled.
" Yes sir. Once you get well , I will arrange a meeting between you and Ms. Y/n. " Jimin replied.