Chapter 14

Y/n reheated the plate of spaghetti and brought it back to taehyung s table. He smiled at her warmly and mumbled a small THANK YOU.
He was definitely drunker than before and his behavior made y/n giggle. Whatever the others say, Y/n couldn't believe that Kim Taehyung was a rude person. She was observing him more from afar. How slowly he ate and she noticed that he has already emptied one bottle of strong vodka and half a bottle of wine."Taehyung must have had vodka while he waited for his dinner" y/n thought. He was eating spaghetti while sipping wine.
After sometime he finished his bottle of wine and the plate of spaghetti.
He rang the bell and asked y/n to come to him. Y/n went to him and took the finished plate, the empty bottles and looked at taehyung.
" Do you want anything else sir? " Y/n asked taehyung and he nodded.
" Yeah. Bring me a woman " taehyung said in his drunk raspy voice making y/n startled.
" Sorry sir? What do you mean?" Y/n hesitated but finally asked from Taehyung.
" I meant what I said. Bring me a woman " Taehyung said in a much harsh tone.
" Sorry sir but we don't sell women here " y/n said clearly irritated from what taehyung asked.
" Ah if you can't bring me one, I ll bring someone here myself " taehyung was so drunk that he was stammering when he talked. Y/n watched Taehyung take out his phone and call someone asking her to come to him as soon as possible.
Y/n felt disgusted so she slowly excused herself and walked back to return the plate to the cleaning section.
" Unnie. Did Mr. Kim really ask for a woman? SERIOUSLY? " It was Soo jae asking y/n.
" Yes Soo jaeyah. I don't know why is he acting like this. May be Because he is drunk . " Y/n said and started to check the accounts for the day in the bar.
" I don't think so unnie. Apparently he is very famous for playing with women. And it says that once he fucks with a woman he never looks at her again. " Soo jae was telling and y/n looked at her with a blank face.
" Mind your language Soo jaeyah. " Y/n said and returned to what she was doing. The fact she got to know about Mr. Kim clearly surprised her because she didn't know anything like that even though she lived in the city.
" No no unnie. It IS like that. He is a mafia anyways. He can do anything because he has enough money and power. Also with his looks and sexy body, anyone would want to sleep with him at least for a day " Soo jae was telling y/n while giggling and walked away to check on other customers.
Y/n looked at mr. Kim who was still sitting on the couch and he was super drunk.

" Hmm

" Hmm.. He does look good " Y/n thought to herself while taking a good look at Taehyung. Then she saw a woman in a tight red gown approaching where Taehyung was.
" Ugh he must have called someone here. " Y/n thought and looked away because it was not her business to poke into.

She was busy with her work and after sometime when she looked at where Taehyung was, he wasn't there anymore.

______________________________________

Meanwhile

Taehyung opened his eyes after feeling a soft touch on his face. He was so drunk that his vision was blurred. He couldn't see the face of the person who was sitting next to him. He slightly remembered that he texted Jimin a little while ago asking to send a woman to the club. Even though his vision was blurred Because of alcohol, he could clearly notice that this is a woman. " Woah Jimin is quick " he said to himself and said " let's go to a VIP room " and stood up with the help of the woman.
" Let's go sir " he heard the woman say and he felt her hand go around his waist making him stable. " Mmm " taehyung murmured and slightly leaned on to her while going to a VIP room .

______________________________________

After a few hours

Y/n was about to finish her duties for the day. She wanted to go home earlier than usual and to have a sleep for at least 1 hour before going to university since the last few hours were very tiring and busy for her. Her last duty was to check whether each an every customer who was in the club the earlier night has left. Because sometimes customers who get too drunk in the bar forgets to leave until the club workers find them in bathrooms or in any other rooms.
Before starting her last duty for the day, y/n changed into her casual dress and sent her club uniform to the laundry.
She walked to the computer system to check the customer list.
While she was going through the list, she found out that all the other customers has left except for one.
Mr. Kim Taehyung s name was only mentioned in the arrival list but there was no sign that he has departed the club.
Y/n called the officer who was right next to her and told him about the situation.
" Mr. Kim is someone who is capable of doing anything in the town noona. If he hasnt gone back by now, his whole gang of bodyguards would have been here looking for him . So he must have gone already. There must have been a mistake in this list. " He casually replied to y/n asking her not to worry.
" Yeah why should I even worry? He is not someone whom I neither know nor care about. " Y/n thought to herself trying concentrate on what she was doing. But she couldn't help herself from worrying about Mr. Kim.
" Wait why am I even thinking about him now? He must be fine obviously. And why would I even care.... Ughh never mind I will just go and check because it's my duty after All " y/n finally stood up from where she was sittinga and walked to the parking lot to see whether Mr. Kim s car was there.
Y/n didn't know which car Mr. Kim used. She just assumed that if Mr. Kim came by his car and if he still hasn't gone , his car must be still parked in the parking lot.
Once y/n arrived in the parking lot, an ordinary car and a brand new black Audi was parked there.

Y/n slowly walked towards the Audi which caught her eyes first

Y/n slowly walked towards the Audi which caught her eyes first. There was a sticker pasted on the windscreen, so she wanted to take a better look at it because she assumed the name of the owner must be mentioned on the sticker.
" Owner - KIM TAEHYUNG " the sticker said and once she saw it y/n knew for sure that Mr. Kim still hasn't left the club.
After confirming it, y/n quickly walked back to the club and informed the security that Mr. Kim , who is the mafia leader of Seoul is still in the bar. And she demanded them to look for him soon.
Y/n was so worried and panicking because she couldn't find Mr. Kim .
She hurried to the side where VIP rooms and normal rooms were located in the club. She started to go to each VIP room to check whether Mr. Kim was there in any of it. Y/n checked all the VIP rooms but couldn't find Mr. Kim.
Then she remembered the special suite room which only specific club members used.
She ran to it and opened the door with a shaking hand after knocking twice on to the door.

When she opened the door her heart sank. A shirtless Kim Taehyung was lying on the bed with several bruises on his chest.