Chapter 6

However taehyung, Mr. Kim and Taehyung s hyungs went near the door . Mr. Kim took the lead and greeted mrs.lee hyun first. The he introduced her to Taehyung because he thought they have never met before
" Taehyung ah. This is Mrs. Lee. She is going to be your mother in law. She was a former executive officer in my office . Now she has her own company which works under us. And this is her daughter miss. Rosé. Come and greet them" Mr. Kim said.
" Hello it's nice to meet you " it was all taehyung said with a full blank face.
" Oh taehyung ah . Anneyong. Mr. Kim we know each other so well I knew him since he was 10. " Mrs. Lee said with a big smile.
" Oh really ? Then its so great. How do you guys know each other? I didn't know you did. And then taehyung must have known about this right? Do you guys talk often? " Mr. Kim had so many questions so he kept on talking
" Yes I knew her but not now. I didn't see or talk to her since I was 18. I did cut off all the ties I had with her " Taehyung suddenly said with a very cold tone.
" It was long story Mr. Kim. All is in the past. Let's go inside and talk. " Mrs. Lee said and lead them inside their house and into the living room.

Once they sat down on the couch, Mrs. Lee Started to talk.
" It's so nice to be a part of your family Mr. Kim. I consider it as an honor of me and my daughter. You are also so excited to be married to a young handsome mafia right Rosé? " Mrs. Lee asked her daughter
" Yes momma. Mr. Kim I am more than excited to spend time with my beloved Tae" Rosé said with a very flirty smile.
" Beloved Tae? What nonsense." Taehyung thought and looked away.
" My dearest son in law taehyung? Why aren't u saying anything? " Mrs. Lee asked
Taehyung looked at Mrs. Lee and said " Mrs. Lee. Can u spare me a minute? " And he stood up and walked towards the door where he was sure than no one else could hear them.
Mrs lee followed taehyung and said "hey son. After a long long time nah? How have you been" and she tried to hug taehyung out of nowhere.
Taehyung pushed Mrs lee away and looked at her with burning eyes.
" What are you planning this time? When I last saw you I clearly mentioned that I don't ever want to see you again. Didn't I? What do you want me to do now? Do you want me to fuck your daughter hard ? " Taehyung growled at Mrs .Lee without even pausing to breath.
" Woah woah. Slow down Taehyung ah. Why are you this mad? Yes your point is correct. I want my daughter to marry someone who can give her the best sexual pleasure and I know anyone else won't be able to do it better than you . Because i trained you. You have fucked me and it was so good. I want my daughter to feel that"
Mrs. Lee kept on saying. Taehyung was so mad at her . He balled his fists which made his nails go into his skin.
" Look Mrs. Lee hyun. Do you want me to tell my dad who taught me to fuck?" Taehyung said
" Then do you want me to tell him about everything that happened in the past? Between you and me? And how you didn't want to stop ? This is called a hassle sweetheart. Your word against yours. Now you have no other option but do according my word." Mrs. Lee said.
" Look woman. You know that I am not afraid of threatenings. I will never ever work as you say and I will never let your dream come true." Taehyung snapped at her and walked back to the living room

" We had a very nice talk. thank you for your patience mr. Kim. " Mrs lee said after following taehyung to the living room.

Mr. Kim smiled and then strated to talk " then I think every thing is settled for tomorrow s wedding ceremo...."

" Father. I am against this marriage. " Taehyung suddenly said without letting Mr. Kim finish what he was saying " I didn't know anything about this until I came here and I don't want to have a big wedding to impress others. So yeah I am not gonna marry. If I marry this girl I will not have a wedding. I will just sign the papers today itself and finish this off. That's it. If you agree to it then let me know. I ll be waiting in the car." Taehyung stood up in the speed of a bullet and walked out of the house and headed towards the car.

Mr Kim looked horrified. He was shocked and didn't have words to say anything. " Mrs.lee I am so sorry for what he said. Please understand he is still not happy that I arranged this without his consent. " Mr Kim finally said