Chapter 44

Taehyung woke up in the morning feeling a weight on his chest. He opened his eyes to the most adorable sight that made Taehyung's heart skip a beat.

Y/n was asleep next to him, her head resting on his bare chest. Taehyung's hand was wrapped around the younger's shoulder and y/n was hugging him with one of her hands. She was sleeping soundly and comfortably with a pout on her lips.
Taehyung was staring at her face not wanting to take his eyes off her. He remembered last night, how they made love and how much he loved and treasured every moment, every single thing they did.

" This is what I always wanted. It was not just mere sex. It's the love, the care . I have been looking for attention and true love all this time. Someone to love me , to want me for who I really am. Not for my money or status " Taehyung thought for himself.

He has had sex with countless women, but it was just to pleasure himself or to distract himself. He never thought about pleasuring the other. Whenever he reached his climax , he used to go back to his room. He was literally emotionless whenever he had sex with others.

But Taehyung enjoyed every second that he made love with y/n last night. He loved her with all his heart. He loved her more than anything. So all he wanted was to make his girl feel good. He didn't care about his sexual pleasure at all. Taehyung felt guilty for sleeping with other women. He was feeling so bad about himself for doing many things before y/n.

" Tae ? " Taehyung heard y/ns sleepy voice and looked at her with loving eyes.

" What are you thinking baby ? " Y/n asked Taehyung who smiled at her like she is the most beautiful person that he has ever seen.
For taehyung, she was the most beautiful person , she was the most valuable person .

" I was staring at your ethereal beauty my love " taehyung said making y/n blush. " What's the time now ? " Y/n asked the elder "7.10" he replied.

" Oh god we have to go to work " y/n said and taehyung laughed. " No let's just stay here . I ll talk to Wang " taehyung said and y/n refused it.

" No Tae. Then it will be like I am using your power to skip work. I will go to work " y/n said and she couldn't get to finish what she was saying, Taehyung's phone started to ring.

" Ugh that park Jimin " taehyung took the phone and frowned. " I dont know what he is going to say, at this early morning " he said and answered the call.

" I was sleeping " it was the first thing he said after picking up the call.
" Ohh " taehyung frowned again after listening to Jimin for a while.

" Yeah yeah I ll be there by 8 30 " taehyung said and disconnected the call.

" What's it baby. You should go to work right?" Y/n asked taehyung who nodded in response.

" I have a board meeting today my angel. I forgot about it totally. " Taehyung said " so I should go to work" he added. " I am sorry " taehyung said caressing y/ns hair.

" No it's totally fine Tae baby. I should go to work as well. Oh shit I don't have anything to wear or my handbag" y/n said face palming herself.

" It's fine I ll get you new clothing. Gimme sometime to get dressed. You can wear something mine until I buy something for you " taehyung said and turned to y/ns side and cupped her face from his hands.

" I love you so much princess. I loved yesterday. I am sorry if I hurt you unintentionally. I will always protect and love you no matter what " saying that taehyung pressed his lips on y/ns forehead and hearing his words made y/n tear up from happiness.

She was always thankful for meeting taehyung and for falling in love with him. he was the kind of boyfriend who cares about his girlfriend and loves her more than anything. Taehyung was the kind of boyfriend that any girl would kill to have.