Chapter 60

After taehyung proposed to y/n everyone was so excited for their wedding. All of the others were asking them to have their wedding soon and y/n was totally into it. She needed to marry the love of her life soon and taehyung was the same. Taehyung was literally dying to live with y/n under one roof. To wake up next to her everyday , to fall asleep next to her and to spend his day with the younger . Now only the wedding was left.

Mr. Kim , Taehyung's father who was in the USA for medical treatments came back as soon as he heard that taehyung proposed to his girlfriend and that she accepted it. He was so happy to hear that his son is finally ready to settle down and have a happy family. Mr. Kim teared up after meeting y/n because he was so happy and the fact that he is going to be a grandfather made him even more excited.

Mr. Kim went to meet y/n s parents with Taehyung, Namjoon and Seokjin. And they did set a date for the wedding and started to prepare for it with all their hearts. Seokjin wanted it to be the prettiest wedding and he took the responsibility to supervise the decorations.

Y/n wanted to have an outdoor wedding and taehyung was totally in love with that idea too. He was fine with whatever y/n says, because he just wanted to make her his wife as soon as possible.

_

Finally it was the D day and y/n was at the beautician with Irene. She was so nervous because it was her big day and she didn't want anything to ruin it at all. The younger was happy more than anything because after today Taehyung will be her husband, and even just the thought made her heart skip a beat.

" Come we have to get dressed now " Irene told y/n who was panicking while staring at herself from the mirror.
" Girl don't stress yourself. It's bad for the baby " Irene said looking at y/n s nervous face. " And you are marrying the person whom you love with your life. Why are you even nervous? " She asked again from y/n and y/n smiled at the elder.

" Unnie I am so happy that I don't know how to show it. I am just nervous and not stressed at all. Isn't it fair to be nervous when it's my big day after all ? " Y/n asked from Irene and the elder laughed.

" Okay be nervous but to a limit okay. You should think about the little one growing inside you first " Irene said and looked at y/n with a smiling face.

" Come. It's time to dress up " she said and y/n went inside the changing room with her wedding dress.

She got into the wedding dress and Irene helped her. Y/n looked at herself from the mirror and she was loving her look. She really loved the dress that her stylist designed for her because it fits her so well and it's just the way she wanted it to be .

Y/n put on her heels, the necklace and the earrings as well