Chapter 27

Taehyung woke up with a heavy headache and he felt like his head is being crushed by a hammer. He slowly sat on the bed leaning on the headboard while wiping his puffy eyes.

Taehyung noticed a note on his bed side table, so he leaned and took it into his hand.

Taehyungah. I will ask Mrs. Hong to make bean sprout soup for you in the morning for your hangover. If your headache gets severe, take a painkiller and drink a lot of water. Don't come to work today, I will handle everything. Just rest well!

Taehyung read the note and he knew who wrote it just by seeing the handwriting. It was Jimin.

But how was he here ? Shouldn't he be in the hospital with Mrs. Park? How did I come home? What happened last night after I got drunk.

Taehyung s mind was full of questions. Suddenly he felt like throwing up so he got off the bed and ran to the bathroom leaving jimins note on the bed.

He threw up and flushed it. Taehyung washed his mouth first before brushing his teeth. He walked out of the bathroom, grabbed his towel and walked back into the bathroom to brush his teeth and to do his morning routine.

Once he was done with his morning routine, he came and got into some comfortable clothing. Taehyung made mantal note to call Jimin as soon as he takes his breakfast.

He placed jimins note safely in his drawer , grabbed his mobile from the bedside table and walked downstairs to have breakfast since he was starving

Taehyung walked straight to the dining table and took a seat. Mrs. Hong noticed taehyung s presence so she quickly served the hangover soup to taehyung..
Taehyung smiled at Mrs. Hong mumbling a small thank you and started to drink the soup.

When he was drinking the soup, he started to remember last night. He remembered how he chugged the bottle of whiskey and then he slightly remembered how Jimin helped him to come back home.

Then Taehyung remembered how he cried last night hugging Jimin. He couldn't remember what he told to his best friend but he clearly remembered himself crying his eyes out. Fuck! I really hope I didn't embarrass myself. But why the hell you had to cry Kim Taehyung! Taehyung was literally screaming at himself.

" Ughhh " he said loudly and stood up without finishing his breakfast.
Mrs. Hong quickly came to taehyung seeing his annoyed face.

" Is everything alright sir. Is there something wrong with the breakfast?" She asked taehyung with a concerned look. However much taehyung was cold and rude to the others, Mrs. Hong and all the house Maids knew that taehyung would never ever shout at them or hurt them in any way.

"No no Mrs. Hong. Nothing is wrong with the breakfast. It's delicious as always. " Taehyung told Mrs. Hong assuring her. " I have something to do. Thank you for the food " he added while treating Mrs. Hong with a warm smile and walked upstairs dialling jimins number.