Chapter 47

" Oh my god Tae? You are telling me that now ? " Y/n freaked out when taehyung told her about their meeting with his hyungs tomorrow.

" Sorry baby. Jin hyung called me minutes ago , I tried to refuse but it was no use " taehyung said while scratching his neck in an apologetic way.

" It's not that taehyungie. I need time to get ready. I should have gone to the beautician ughh. I probably look like a homeless ." Y/n started to say and taehyung laughed.

" You look absolutely gorgeous without those my love. Look at you. Totally a beauty queen " the elder said making y/n blush.

" Okay okay. But what am I gonna wear tomorrow Tae? Shall we go shopping? I got my paycheck today " she said with a huge smile on her face and taehyung frowned.

" Why would you pay when I'm there?"he asked making a sad face.

" Because I can't ask you to buy me stuff all the time. I earn so I should be able to pay for my things as well baby." Y/n said cupping Taehyung's cheeks.

" You can ask me to buy you anything anytime. So let me buy you the dresses. You can pay for the food . Deal ? " Taehyung asked and y/n opened her mouth to object but decided not to say anything and she just nodded because she knew that it was no use to refuse his deal.

" Okay? It's almost 4 in the evening. Let's go now ? " Taehyung asked and took the hand of the younger in his and both of them walked out of Taehyung's office to get his car from the parking area.

When taehyung walked through his office, holding y/n s hand in his, all his employees looked at them and bowed them with smiles on their faces. Y/n visiting Taehyung's office was a frequent sight to them and they loved to see her lighting up the office with her laughs and giggles.

" I will drive Yang. You can go home early today " taehyung told to his driver and took the car keys from him.

" Get in baby " taehyung opened the passenger door for y/n and helped her to get in. He walked to the driver's side and got into the car.

"Follow us. You know how you should do it Lee" taehyung called someone, probably to Mr. Lee and looked at y/n.

" You better call your mother and tell her that you won't come for dinner princess " taehyung said and y/n nodded.
" Already texted tae. " She said and taehyung smiled.

" That's nice baby. If not aunty will panic " saying that taehyung started to drive towards the shopping mall placing one of his hands on y/ns thigh as always.

There were two black cars one each in their front and behind. " Are they your security baby ?" Y/n asked taehyung who nodded without breaking his focus from driving.

" But this much ? How many are there 8? " The younger asked again and taehyung looked at her for a moment.

" We need security baby. And there are 11 " the elder said " we should be careful all the time for now. Until this situation is back to normal sweetie. You are my treasure, my most important person. So I don't care , I would do anything to keep you safe "
He added while rubbing his thumb over y/ns thigh.

After sometime taehyung parked the car in the parking lot of the shopping mall. Two guards quickly came to their car and opened the doors for the couple and taehyung looked at his guards who surrounded them.

" Stay closer to us always and don't hesitate to shoot anyone whom you'll feel is a threat to us. Understood? " Taehyung asked and everyone said yes sir in unison.

The elder wrapped his arm around y/n protectively and walked into the shopping mall. Everyone looked at them with widened eyes since they were with a big amount of security guards. Everyone knew taehyung and the power he holds, therefore no one dared to stare at them.