Chapter 33

Y/n was working on the new book Always and Forever by author Soobin when she heard the bell ringing for the lunch break. She stopped her work and cleaned her desk and stood up taking the packed lunch boxes and her small bag in to her hands.

She went to mr. Parks office and took permission to go out. She didnt say where and whom she is gonna meet with. She didn't want anyone to know so once she met with Mr.Park and took permission, she left her office and got in to a taxi. "Please drive to Kim Corporations International ." Y/n asked the taxi driver and he started to drive. After several minutes y/n was standing infront of the massive 50 storied building with the luch box bag in her hand.

She was extremely nervous due to two main reasons. Number one , she was meeting Taehyung like this after a long, long time and number two, her instincts say that she fucked up last night. She couldn't remember what she did or said. So she was very very nervous.

Y/n came to her senses hearing a man speak to him. "Miss. How can I help you ? Can I know why are you standing here near the entrance ?" The security guard asked y/n and she quickly spoke.

" Oh hey. I am here to meet Mr. Kim Taehyung. The chairman of Kim Corporations International." Y/n said and the security guard gave her a very judgemental look. "You? do you have any appointment to meet with sir ?" the security guard asked.

"Mmmm nope. But Mr. Kim knows that I m coming to meet him today. I just have to give him his lunch " Y/n said and the security guard took his walkie talkie out and spoke with someone .

"Chief Lee. There is someone here asking to meet up with the chairman sir . what should i do ?" The security guard asked and someone from the otherend replied.

"A He or a she ?" he asked "A she sir" the security answered looking at y/n. "Does she has an appointment ?" The other asked and the security replied with a No sir. "Then call mr. park. let him know about the visitor. If he approves escort her to the chairman sir's office. " The other said

"Give me a minute Miss. I will have to take a call " the security guard said and took his phone and dialled a number.

" Wow the security is so tight " y/n thought to herself and waited until the guard called that someone to get permission for her to go inside the office.

-

"You seem to be cheerful today taehyungah " Jimin said looking at his friend who had a little smile on his face even when he was going through documents. Jimin never saw Taehyung smiling at the office like this.

Taehyung raised his head and looked at Jimin. "nothing I am just hungry." Taehyung said with a smirk on his face.

"hungry ? Does hunger make you smile ? " Jimin said with a laugh. Then he felt his phone vibrate and took it out of his pocket.

"Guard Roh" jiimin read on the screen. "Excuse me for a moment sir " Jimin said and walked out of Taehyungs office once the chairman nodded in approval.

"Hello? What is it Roh?" Jimin asked from the guard.

"sir a girl is here to meet the chairman sir. She doesnt have an appoitment and she doesnt look like someone who knows the chairman sir personally. She says that she wants to meet the chairman sir " Guard roh said to jimin .

"Who is she ? Whats her name ?" Jimin asked the guard "I didnt ask it sir, i will ask now " The guard said and then jimin heard him talk most probably to the girl asking what her name is .

"Ms.Y/n sir. Thats her name. " Guard roh replied to Jimin and a huge smirk appeared on Jimins face as soon as he heard the girls name.
" Sir she says that the chairman sir knows that she was coming to meet him today. she says that she brought his lunch "The guard kept on saying and Jimin s smirk got even bigger. A laugh escaped jimins mouth suddenly. He controlled it and spoke to the guard.