Chapter 19

The following day morning, Taehyung woke up and got ready to go to work.

He grabbed his phone and walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to talk to the head house maid who was taking care of his breakfast

" Mrs. Hong?" Taehyung called her and she turned around and bowed taehyung and greeted him
" Good morning sir. Why did you take trouble to come here sir? If you called me I would have come to see you " she said looking at him.
Mrs. Hong was someone who really cared about taehyung. She was a motherly figure to him. Taehyung warmly smiled at Mrs. Hong.
" Good morning Mrs. Hong. No no it's not a problem at all. I wanted to tell you that Rosé will be leaving this house today, if she needs any help, please give her a hand." Taehyung said .
" Yes sure sir. " Mrs. Hong replied even though she was wondering why Rose was leaving the house.
Taehyung smiled and nodded at her and went to the dining table to get the breakfast before leaving to work.

______________________________________

Y/n s mother, Mrs. Choi came to y/n s room to check why y/n still come out to leave for her university and she found y/n dozed off on the bed.
" Y/n.. wake up honey. You should leave for university now. " Mrs. Choi called her daughter lovingly and y/n woke up stretching her arms.
" I feel like not going to the university today eomma." Y/n said in a lazy voice..
" No honey. Since you are already dressed up, go attend the lecture. After that, Come home and have a good sleep before you go to work. " Mrs. Choi said while caressing y/n s hair
" No eomma. I am not going to work today. Can you remember the chief mafia Mr. Kim I helped last week? He himself sent me an invitation via his secretary for me and invited me to dinner tonight. At Seoul Grand Hotel" y/n said doubting what her mother will say when she hears this.
" Mafia? Mr.kim? Dinner ? Seoul Grand Hotel? Are you out of your mind y/n? Don't go. I am against that. It's not safe darling. Why don't you see??" Mrs. Choi kept on saying..
" No eomma. I checked all the facts. It's safe to go and Mr. Park himself promised me about my safety. He said Mr. Kim only wants to thank me properly. " Y/n had no choice other than lieing to her mother to assure her.
" Mr. Park? Who the hell is that?" Mrs. Choi asked y/n.
" Mr. Kim's secretary " y/n whispered.
" Do whatever, but come home before 11 p.m! Understood?" Mrs. Choi demanded y/n and y/n nodded slowly and stood up.
" I ll go now eomma. See you in the afternoon" saying that y/n kissed her mom's cheek and ran out the room to leave for university.
" What a strange kid " Mrs. Choi told to herself and returned back to what she was doing.

______________________________________

After Taehyung went to work, Mrs. Hong went to Rosé s room to call her for breakfast. She slowly knocked on to Rosé s door and she heard her scream " WHAAAT " from the room.
" Breakfast is ready Ms. Rosé. " Mrs. Hong said in her caring voice.
Suddenly Rosé s door opened and she bashed out with her luggage.
" I don't want anything. I am gonna leave" she screamed and walked towards the door and turned around and looked at Mrs. Hong.
" Tell your precious master that I am going to destroy him. Tell him that I am going to make him suffer for what he did to me " she said in a furious voice and left the house banging the door behind her.
Mrs. Hong let out a big sigh. " Whatever it is, it's for the best that she left " she told to herself and returned back to her work.