Chapter 31

Taehyung and Mr. Wang was talking in the CEOs office when they heard a knock on the door.

"Oh Ms. Y/n must be here. " The CEO said looking at the chairman.

"Come in " taehyung said , he was feeling kinda impatient.

After several seconds, y/n pushed open the glass door and walked into the office. She looked nervous or was she scared?

" I will go now sir. I will meet you before you leave " the CEO said and left his office once taehyung nodded in approval.

Once Jackson was gone, taehyung and y/n was left in the office. Y/n was still standing while staring at the floor.

" Take a seat Ms. Y/n. " Taehyung said and he heard y/n mumble a soft thank you before sitting infront of him.

Y/n slowly looked at the chairman. She felt a little comfortable seeing the chairman looking at her with soft look.

Taehyung smiled warmly at y/n hoping that she will feel comfortable.

Surprisingly y/n also smiled back at taehyung and it warmed taehyung s heart

" Congratulations on winning the best editor position Ms. Y/n " Taehyung said .

" Thank you sir. Please call me y/n "
y/n said with a smile. She remembered how taehyung used to call her as y/n-ssi.

" Mm.. do you remember me?" Taehyung asked from y/n with a little hesitation.

Y/n looked at taehyung. She expected this but not this soon. She nodded and taehyung smiled at her.

Taehyung never smiled like this. He knew he was going away from his normal behavior when he sees y/n but he liked it.

" I am sorry I couldn't contact you in the past two years. I told you that I will see you soon y/n ssi. But here I am talking to you after two years " taehyung said and y/n s eyes widened. She never expected something like this. Specially an apology from her chairman.

" No no sir. It's totally fine. Please don't apologize " y/n said with a smile. " I am glad you see you doing healthy and fine " she added looking at Taehyung with warm eyes. But the she instantly regretted saying that because she felt like she went over limits.

But for Taehyung it was different. He felt Happy . He wanted to talk with y/n more but he had to go.
" Congratulations again y/n ssi. I have to go now. It's great to see you again. And I will see you around. For real this time " Taehyung said with a slight chuckle.
Y/n nodded and laughed as well.
" Sure sir. I will see you soon as well." She said and stood up once taehyung stood up from his seat to leave.

" I will walk you outside sir " y/n said and taehyung didn't refuse it.
" Sure. Thank you " taehyung said and both left the CEOs office and walked to taehyung s car.

-

Jimin was standing outside the car waiting for the chairman. He saw taehyung walking towards the car followed by a girl. Jimin was surprised to see that because Taehyung never walked with any girl. He liked you be alone with only his close ones. Even if he was with someone else, taehyung had always company, Jimin or other people.