Chapter 20

Y/n was escorted to a seperate dining area. Taehyung removed his hand from her shoulder and dragged a chair and helped y/n sit. And once y/n was seated and comfortable, taehyung went to his seat and sat down.
" Once again I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience occured Ms. Y/n. I should have informed the security earlier. I was too busy so I couldn't. I sincerely apologize for that. " Taehyung kept on saying with a caring voice.
Y/n couldn't believe that taehyung was such a kind person. Because she has heard about him as a rude strict person who is merciless. But sitting infront of her was a Totally different person who seemed to have a good heart.
" Call me Y/n please mr. Kim. And it's totally fine. I mean what happened earlier. I should have rechecked my handbag before coming. Because I knew how much the security is tight here. So please don't apologize Mr. Kim. I am the one who should be apologizing to you instead " Y/n said while smiling warmly at taehyung.
Taehyung returned a smile to y/n and it made y/n blush. She was wondering how can a man with this much of a pretty smile can be fierce. 

" Oh

" Oh. Y/n ssi..your dress has been Torn from the left side." Taehyung suddenly said to y/n with a worried look. Y/n quickly looked at it and noticed how her white coat was damaged and one sleeve of her top was torn as well. Y/n was upset because it was one of her favorite dresses. But she quickly pretended that it was fine by faking a smile. She quickly tried to fix the torn part of her dress
" Oooh. It's fine Mr. Kim. This is nothing. " Y/n said with a fake smile.
But Taehyung was a quick witted gentleman. He noticed how y/n s face changed when she saw the tear of her dress and how she quickly faked a smile to make the situation fine.
" No Y/n shi. This must have happened when the securities grabbed you. I am so sorry. Let me get you some new clothing" taehyung told to y/n.
" No no Mr. Kim. I can go by a taxi once the dinner is over. Since it's night no one can see this as well . Unless they look really close. " Y/n turned down taehyung s offer politely but Taehyung didn't want to give up.
" Please Ms. Y/n. I feel guilty. Let me please do this for you " taehyung said and before y/n could respond, he called a hotel worker.
" Bring some branded clothing to this miss. Bring a lot she will choose what she wants " the worker bowed and went to bring what taehyung asked.
" No Mr. Kim. Just an overcoat will do." Y/n was worried because she didn't want to be a trouble to anyone.

Taehyung smiled at y/n and gestured that it's alright. And called a waiter. He came and handed over two menu cards to taehyung and y/n.
Taehyung looked at y/n and said
"what do you wanna eat y/n ssi. Korean? Western? Chinese? Japanese? You can order anything. This is my treat for you. So don't hesitate to order whatever you like. " Taehyung said and with that y/n looked at the menu. The menu had the names of many many various dishes but the prices weren't mentioned.
" Mr. Kim? Is this the right menu? The prices arent mentioned here?" Y/n asked taehyung with a perplexed voice.
" Yes y/nshi. This is the right menu. This was specially made for you. So you wouldn't have to worry about the prices . Please go through it and order anything you like " taehyung said with a proud face and looked back at the menu which was on his hand.