Chapter 53

Y/n woke up first the following day. She felt Taehyung's arm around her, pulling her to him without letting go. She was facing away from the elder and she felt his rhythmic breaths on her neck and she knew that taehyung was fast asleep.

Y/n still felt like she was in a dream. What she was waiting for for 6 months came true suddenly. She was scared thinking whether it was a dream, If it was, she didn't want to wake up from it, ever. But hearing Taehyung breathing , feeling his arm on her body and feeling his warmth against her made shouted that this was not a dream, but it was all real. A soft but a happy smile spread over her face and she turned around carefully without waking him up to face the elder.

Taehyung was sleeping so peacefully with a pout. Y/n felt heat rushing to her face with immense happiness and butterflies were rumbling in her tummy. She slowly traced Taehyung's jaw with her fingers and then sent her fingers through his silky hair pushing it away from his forehead. She watched him with eyes over flowing with love for him. She remembered what he wrote on his letter, how he was in pain and how hard it was for him. Even remembering it, it made y/n tear up. She wished she was there for him back then and now she is determined to stand up for her taehyung, to protect him and to be his strength whenever he needs someone.

The girl couldn't hold herself back, cuz she pressed her lips gently on Taehyung's. She let it linger for some seconds before pulling away. Then y/n saw, a beautiful pair of eyes watching her with a smile on his face.

" Morning sunshine " taehyung said in his morning sleepy yet so deep voice Making the butterflies in y/ns tummy go wild.

" Good morning Tae " y/n greeted the elder back while caressing his cheek.

" I love you " y/n literally whispered but clear enough for the other to hear it.

" And I do too! I love you so much more " taehyung said with a smile and y/n pouted with a nod.

" You can go have a wash Taehyungie. You must have been tired after a long flight " she said and taehyung nodded.

" I am not tired at all because I slept with my baby last night and it was like medicine that took my tiredness away. " Taehyung said and saw y/n blushing. " But yes I have to change this because I can't wait to get out of these clothing and get into a new one" he added with a smile.

Then Taehyung's lips were on y/ns forehead kissing her, while sending shivers through her body. Taehyung got down from the bed after kissing the younger's forehead and walked to the bathroom after taking a towel from his luggage.

Y/n realized something and smiled so widely.
When she is with Taehyung only she feels alive..
For 6 months, she survived but she wasn't living it.

_

After having breakfast, taehyung and y/n were sitting on the couch at the tv room. Taehyung's arm was wrapped around the younger protectively, cuddling her to him.

Y/n was watching TV and she turned at taehyung because he switched off it out of nowhere.

"Baby!" Y/n whined but Taehyung just smiled and turned y/n around to face himself.

" I am sorry baby. I couldn't apologize to you yesterday as I should have. But now I am going to because you deserve at least a proper apology from me " taehyung said and y/n saw how his eyes turned teary with these words.

" Oh no Tae. I already forgave you and you did nothing wrong baby. Stop blaming and torturing yourself Tae. Please " y/n said cupping Taehyung's face and the younger's heart broke to see tears rolling down from his eyes.

" Baby. Please what happened Tae? Why are you crying sweetie ? " Y/n asked trying to wipe Taehyung's tears away but it was no use. More tears kept following one after the other.