Chapter 24

Taehyung wanted to hangout with his mafia hyungs and Jungkookie. It has been months since they had their last gathering. Even that, they couldn't go out, all of them came to taehyung s mansion. So taehyung wanted to go somewhere with them to relax. He was super busy for the past few months so, he didn't have any time to go out. He didnt have time to LIVE, he just survived. 

Taehyung dialled hoseoks number and he quickly picked up the phone

Taehyung dialled hoseoks number and he quickly picked up the phone. "Oh my Bro!! Hellooooo!! " It was Jung Hoseok shouting through the phone. " Hello hyung. Can we meet ?" Taehyung asked quickly. " Yes sure Taehyungie. You and me ? or should i ask yoongi hyung and jungkookie as well?" Hoseok asked Taehyung with a cheerful voice.

"It will be really appreciated if you can ask yoongi hyung and junkookie to come as well hyung. But will they be able to make it? I just wanted to have a drink and talk with y'all. " Taehyung said doubting whether they will come to meet him since this was the first time that they will be meeting privately like this after Taehyung became a mafia boss with 6 provinces under his command. " I will ask them to come taehyung ah. They will definitely come and i am sure about it. When is the day and time?" Hoseok asked from taehyung. " Tomorrow? Evening ? At the VIP club we used to meet ? " Taehyung asked and Hoseok humed. " okay i will inform the other two. seee you tomorrow then taehyungie " Hoseok said and disconnected the call. 

Taehyung was glad that they agreed to come. Taehyung had only few close ones so he only spent time with them. Taehyung checked the time and it was 8 p.m. Then he received a call from Jimin. " Taehyung-ssi. A girl is here waiting for you in thr guest room. " Jimin said. Ah, I totally forgot that Taehyung thought. "Ugh ask her to leave Jimin-ssi. I am not in the mood right now. Pay her for the visit tho. " Taehyung said and he heard Jimin replying him with a small yes sir before he disconnected the call. 

------------------------------------------------------

"Eommaaaa......." It was y/n screaming excitedly at her mother. "Eomma today i received my first project after one month of being a permanent employee and that book is so good" Y/n was speaking nonstop hugging her mother. "Woahh!!! My daugher is so talented. See I told you that everyone's gonna love you. " Y/ns mom, Mrs. Choi said hugging her daughter back. "Good that i made some nice dinner for you. Come eat " mrs. choi said while pushing a strand of her daughters hair behind her ear. "Where is oppa eomma? Isnt he coming home tonight as well ? " y/n asked her momma making a sad face. " Your oppa is a busy person y/n. He is busy there saving lives of people. He has a night shift today. He will home tomorrow morning. " Mrs. choi said walking back to the kitchen. "Ughhh I miss my oppa. " y/n said in a soft voice while sitting in the dining table. " Your oppa misses you too my daughter. I will send you to the hospital in the morning tomorrow to give him his breakfast. Then you can meet him." Y/ns mother said witha smile. Y/n squeaked a yayyy and started to eat once mrs.choi also came to eat with her.

----------------------------------------------------------
The next day

Taehyung was on the way to the office with Mr. Yang when he got a call from Jimin. "Taehyung-ssi. Can i get the morning hours off please. Momma is sick so i will have take him to the hospital." Jimin said in a worried voice. " Yes obviously Jimin-ssi. Let me know when you meet the doctor. You will be meeting with Dr.Lee right? I will ask him to take special care of mrs.Park. " Taehyung said. " Yes Taehyung-ah. Thank you so much. I will see you in the evening. " saying that Jimin disconnected the call.