Chapter 18

Y/n took the order from her assigned customer for the day and walked to the bartender to get it ready. Once she got it ready, Y/n served it to her customer and walked away until he calls her again.
She was talking to the bartender, Mr.Seo and a fellow waitress came running to y/n.
" Unnie. Someone is looking for you. He is waiting for you in the lobby and to be specific he looks very handsome" she kept on telling you y/n
Y/n smiled at her and nodded. " I ll be there soon. Thank you so much " she told her hoobae and looked at the bartender.
" Looks like I have to go oppa. Can you ask soo jae to serve my customer too?" She asked Mr. Seo before leaving the bar and walked towards the lobby after removing her apron.

While she was walking to the lobby y/n was wondering who it might be. Because she wasn't expecting anyone to visit her.
When she went to the lobby he saw a man sitting while looking at his phone. When y/n walked towards him, he looked up at her and stood up with a smile.

Y/n couldn't identify who it was

Y/n couldn't identify who it was. Anyways as her hoobae told y/n earlier, this man really was handsome. Once y/n went to him he slightly bowed y/n gestured her to sit and once she sat down, the gentleman also sat and started to talk

 Once y/n went to him he slightly bowed y/n gestured her to sit and once she sat down, the gentleman also sat and started to talk

" Ms Y/n. I don't know whether you remember me or not. I am Park Jimin. The secretary of Mr Kim Taehyung, the chief mafia of Seoul." Once Mr. Park introduced himself, y/n remembered that she met this gentleman in the hospital room last week.
" Ohh yes yes I remember now Mr. Park. It's nice to see you again. Is everything alright, I wonder why you came to see me again suddenly?" Y/n said with a curious voice. Because she didn't expect anyone from Mr. Kim's people would come to see her or anything like that because Mr. Kim was the richest, the most successful person in Seoul and the youngest Chairman in the country.
" I brought you an invitation from Mr. Kim Ms. Y/n. Mr. Kim wants to see you tomorrow because sir would like to thank you properly for everything you did for him last week " Mr. Park told y/n but she just smiled and shook her head.
" It's not necessary at all Mr. Park. I helped Mr. Kim expecting nothing back. It was my duty anyways and I like to help others. So please let Mr Kim know that I politely refused the invitation" y/n told Jimin.
" Please don't do that Ms. Y/n. Mr. Kim usually don't treat others for dinner like this. He is so grateful to you that's why he is this much concerned. I would really appreciate it if you can come tomorrow or else Mr. Kim would come here to meet you. He does what he wants anyways" Jimin told y/n with a smile and y/n smiled back and thought for sometime.
" Okay I will come Mr. Park. Where should I come by the way? " Y/n asked from Jimin.
" Thank you for your kindness ms. Y/n. Please be near the entrance of Seoul Grand Hotel at 7. 00 p.m tomorrow."
Once y/n heard the name of the hotel, her jaw dropped.
" Seoul Grand Hotel?? But it's not a place where they accept people like us isnt it mr. Park? I don't think I am allowed to go there at all " y/n told Jimin with a surprised voice.
" No no Ms. Y/n. You obviously can enter tomorrow. Mr. Kim will be taking you with him as a special VIP guest. So you don't have to worry at all. Mr. Kim owns the Seoul Grand Hotel anyways, he has over 70% of the shares. So tomorrow you can go and wait for him in the lobby. You will he accepted inside as soon as you show this card to the security and the reception " saying that Jimin handed over a small while envelope to y/n
" this is the VIP guest invitation for you directly from Mr. Kim Ms. Y/n. thank you again for accepting this. " Jimin added with a warm smile and stood up to leave.
Y/n also stood up with the envelope in her hand.
" Have a good night Ms. Y/n. Thank you for sparing your time for me " Jimin said and greeted her, and left the club once y/n greeted him good night.

______________________________________

Taehyung wanted to drive home so he asked mr. Yang not to come to pick him up . It was around 11.00 at night so he quickly drove home and went to the bathroom to have a wash.
Once taehyung was finished having a wash, he cake out of the bathroom and changed into a comfortable pajama.

He walked downstairs to eat something. He has dinner at the company so he just wanted to grab a snack or something like that. He opened the freezer and took a pack of chips out and walked to a couch. He never brought snacks to his room since he wanted his room to be super clean. He opened the pack and started to eat. While eating taehyung felt his phone vibrate in his pocket so he took the phone out and saw a message notification from Jimin.
He unlocked the phone and checked the messages.
" Taehyung ah. I met with Ms. Y/n a little while ago. She agreed to come to meet you tomorrow. She hesitated first but finally I was able to convince her. I am the best Right ? " Jimins message said with a smirking emoticon and it made taehyung laugh.
" Yes yess Park Jimin. You are the best" taehyung said to himself while texting Jimin back a " thank you chingu " with a laughing emoticon.

Taehyung switched on the TV because he wasn't sleepy and also because he was bored. After sometime he heard footsteps so he turned around to see who it was and it was Rosé walking towards him obviously with a fake smile plastered on her face.
It was not what taehyung expected to see. He quickly turned around and focused on the tv programme. He felt how rose came to him and sat beside him
" Taehyung ah. You feeling good now?" Rose asked taehyung trying to sound considerate.
" What now?" Taehyung asked Rosé with his harsh voice.
" Ah Rosé I wanted to talk to you about something" Taehyung said before rose answer to his previous question.
" Yes what is it " Rosé asked putting up a fake innocent face. Taehyung switched off the TV and looked at her.
" I am speaking for the sake of both of us. I don't love you at all and you are someone I don't even want to look at. Even the sight of you disgusts me. Since we aren't married legally, and since we aren't in a romantic relationship, there is no barrier for me to send you back home. To the place where you really belong to. Even though I hate you , you ll find someone who will love your true self. So I want you to pack up and leave here tomorrow before I get back home. I am sorry to say, if not you ll be dragged out forcefully" Taehyung said to rosé trying so hard not to say any bad words or trying not to show that he is pissed off.
After hearing this, Rosé s fake innocent face was gone. She started to scream at Taehyung.
" Why did you find someone else to fuck around with Kim Taehyung? Or do you have another mistress? May be more than one " she was literally shouting at taehyung s ear but he didn't care even a little bit.
" Are we married ? Nope. So why would you even care whether I have other girls or not? Even if I have, they are way better than you. " Taehyung replied to Rosé with a sarcastic smile
" What the actual shit is this??? I don't wanna stay here either with someone like you. I will go back in the morning. But Kim Taehyung remember this, I will never ever let you be happy. Whatever you are gonna do, I will be the one to destroy it and I will watch you suffer " screaming that to taehyung rosé walked away thumping her feet on the floor.
Once she was gone, taehyung closed his eyes and leaned on to the couch and sighed.
The week has been so hectic for him and even though he loved coming back home earlier, after rose came , he hated to come back home. Taehyung wanted his comfortable place back and sending Rosé home was the best thing to do.
Taehyung was tired, his body was still weak even though he didn't show it to anyone else. Even to jimin.
When he remembered that he has to go meet y/n tomorrow he felt happy. He was excited even though he didn't know why he was feeling like this.
Then taehyung felt his phone and vibrate and it was a message from Jimin again.
" Taehyung ah. Our security team brought that woman to our warehouse. You can see her tomorrow. Her mother is safe "

"Don't do anything to the girl yet. Wait for my command. Provide her food and water. I need her to be well." Taehyung sent the reply message to Jimin with a smirk on his face and walked back to his room wishing for a good night's sleep.