Chapter 4

" Didn't I ask you to stop playing with women? Did I or didn't I ? " Mr. Kim screamed at taehyung. Anger in his eyes was radiating and it made taehyung flinch.

" Women are human too. You can't play with them as you want to. Why can't you listen to me at least once "
With these words of Mr. Kim, taehyung stood up and talked back to his father.

" How can you say that I don't listen  to you father? All I have been doing is working according to your words since the woman called my mother gave birth to me and left me like shit. This is the only fucking thing that I have been doing according to my will. And now you are trying to stop it as well by trapping me into a marriage..."

Taehyung didn't get to finish these words, Mr Kim stood up and slapped taehyung making his kneels go numb for a moment.

Taehyungs hand went to his cheek. He felt it burning with the shot. He didn't even say a word but stared at his father's eyes.

" Taehyung ah. Listen I am your father. All I want is your happiness. But this isn't right. Listen. Day after tomorrow we will be having your wedding and don't worry the invitations have been already sent. You ll see the bride tomorrow. Get ready for it. I want you to have a beautiful family and before anything else I want you to be happy. " Mr. Kim told taehyung and left the living room without another glance at his son.

Once Mr. Kim left the living room, taehyung grabbed his car key from the key board and rushed out of his fathers house and drove back to his house.

Jimin was waiting for taehyung at the living room And stood up as soon as he saw taehyung barge into the house.

" Sir what's wrong? Is everything alright? " Jimin asked taehyung while walking towards him.

Taehyung threw the car key at Jimin and said " it's just this and that jiminah. Please I need sometime alone"

" As you wish sir..I ll be waiting here. Let me know if you need anything" Jimin replied.

" Thank you " taehyung said and walked up the stairs and headed to his room without looking back.

______________________________________

Taehyung came into his room and locked the door. He switched off his phone and threw it at his door . He removed his t-shirt and walked towards the bathroom to have a bath with his bathrobe around.

 He removed his t-shirt and walked towards the bathroom to have a bath with his bathrobe around

He was feeling many emotions so he clearly couldn't realize which was which. He felt his legs going numb, but he didn't try to stop himself falling on to the bathroom floor. He leaned on to the bathroom wall and closed his eyes. After sometime he fell asleep but his short nap didn't bring him any comfort.

______________________________________

(16 years ago)

The final school bell rang. All the students packed up their bags and went out of the classroom after thanking their teacher. Taehyung was the last one to leave the class because he was seated at the last table. He left the building and went near the school main gate to wait until his two hyungs arrive. SeokJin and namjoon came together after sometime. They looked so excited about something but they didn't tell anything about it to Taehyung.

" Taehyung. Can you go home alone today? " SeokJin asked his little brother.

" Why hyung? I am scared . Aren't you two coming home with Me? " Taehyung asked with a shaking voice.

" Its just a class gathering taehyung ah. You are already 10 years old. You can go home alone right" it was namjoon.

" And Taehyung ah. You don't have to tell father about this. We have already informed him. If our head maid asked about us, just tell her that we have extra class at school okay?" SeokJin said.

" Okay hyung. But I am scared." Taehyung was about to tear up .

" No you ll be okay. We trust our little brother. take care then taehyung ah. See you soon" saying that namjoon and SeokJin ran out of the gate and joined their peers.

Poor taehyung. He didn't know how to take the bus so he thought to walk home. While he was on the way, a car pulled off near him and a lady got off.

" Omo taehyung ah. Where are you going alone? She asked.

" Who are you ? " It was all little Tae said

" I am an executive officer in your father's office. I am lee hyn. Shall I take you home?" She asked

Taehyung was so tired and sleepy after walking about 750 m. So he agreed and got on to her car.

Soon as he got on, he fell asleep and when he woke up he was laid on a bed and all he knew was that it was not his room. He saw miss Lee wearing just lingerie sitting next to him with three other naked women. After seeing these Tae quickly closed his eyes with both of his hands and stared to cry.

" Aunty where am I? What are you doing to me? " He asked between sobs.
He felt her hands remove his hands from his eyes and then she looked at him

" You miss being with your friends right? You want to have fun as well right taehyung ah? She asked.

" Mmmm.. " lil Tae nodded.

" Aunty brought you here to teach you how to have fun. Okay? I ll drop you at your home after 30 minutes . Learn this then you ll never be unhappy" she told taehyung and Started removing his clothes.

Once he was completely nude, all 3 of them started touching and kissing him making him cry outta pain. After all these miss Lee made one of the woman lay on the bed and made taehyung touch her whole body 👅.

After sometime they dressed up taehyung and miss Lee took him to her car once she also got dressed
" Did you like it taehyung ah?" She asked.

" No." It was all taehyung said.

" You ll like this eventually. I ll make you practice more. And I ll help you to be an expert on this. Then you can play with women as much as you want to when you grow up a little bit more. You ll thank me then " she said and drove taehyung back to his house.

Before Tae got off the car she said " don't you dare to spill a word about this son. If you do you ll be dead meat okay? And also come near the school gate Everyday starting from tomorrow. I ll pick u up"

______________________________________

Taehyung woke up with tears streaming down his eyes. Everytime taehyung was upset, these memories haunted him in his dreams as well. However much he tried to forget his painful and shameful past he couldn't do it because more than half of his life he has been involved with women and sex.

He remembered how miss Lee was with him until he was 18 and unfortunately he was addicted to sex by then. Every day he wanted to play with women and he found it fun and exciting..

Taehyung shook his head praying these memories to leave his head but it was no use.

He stood up turned on the shower and sat under it letting water wash off his tears and pain.