Chapter 22

P.s. a slight forced mature scene at the end. Read at your own risk.
If it's uncomfortable please skip.
Thank you.

Taehyung left work sharp at 4.00 p.m. Yang drove him and Jimin to the warehouse where the girl was kept. All the guards who were guarding the warehouse straightened and bowed taehyung as soon as he got down from the car. Taehyung walked to the warehouse, jimin following him and he saw the girl tied up to a chair. She was not tortured by taehyungs men since he asked them not to do so. Taehyung walked towards the girl while removing his blazer and handed it to jimin and sat on a chair which was placed infront of the girl. He noticed that the girl has fallen asleep so he signalled one of the guards to wake her up. the guard walked to the girl and woke her up by patting her shoulder. She opened her eyes feeling the touch of the guard. when her eyes met Taehyungs , they got bigger with fear. 

"Remember me? " Taehyung asked her in a raspy voice. Jimin suddenly looked at his friend amazed by how he changed from the kind taehyung to the scary taehyung. The girl tried to talk but she couldnt may be becuase she was so scared of the mafia cheif. 

"Tell me everything. From the very beginning to the end ." Taehyung commands the girl but she doesnt talk. Taehyung grabbed the gun from the guard who was standing next to him and pointed the gun at her . " SPEAK!! OR ELSE YOU WILL BE SHOT TO DEATH " Taehyung growls and then the girl slowly speaks telling what happened from the beginning. Without taking the gun away from her head Taehyung listens to what she says. 

After about 30 minutes, Taehyung walked towards the car with Jimin. and he suddenly turned around facing his friend. " Jiminah. I feel something off. I dont think everything what she said was true. There were alot of lies combined with the truth. She is trying to fool us." Taehyung said and Jimin widened his eyes. " I will thoroughly check again taehyung ah. But how did you know " Jimin asked and taehyung replied after thinking for a while.
" She was stuttering when she was talking. She didn't look at my eyes directly and her forehead, neck and palms were sweating. And her ears were red as well. Those are the signs of someone who lies Jiminah. So please investigate again thoroughly and get back to me. "
Hearing that Jimin nodded and opened the car door for taehyung to get in. Once taehyung got into the car, Jimin looked at his Friend and spoke. " I will take care of this taehyungssi. Don't worry about this at all. " Taehyung nodded at his Friend with a smile and them Jimin closed the door. Taehyung opened the window and looked at his Friend.
" Get in. I will drop you off at your place. " Taehyung said.
" Thank you taehyung ah. But I will stay here for sometime and will go home later. " Once Jimin said that taehyung smiled at him and asked yang to drive off.

----------------------------------------------------------

A week later

" Unnie. Can I go home early today " it was oh Soo jar asking y/n.
" Why Soo jae ssi? Is everything alright ?" Y/n asked her hoobae wanting to know the reason why she she wants to leave early. Because y/n has to report the leaves and the reasonings to the office once her shift is over since she is the main waitress.
" Some realtives have visited our place suddenly unnie. Momma can't cook for them alone so she called me and asked whether I can come " Soo jae said and y/n nodded. " Okay you can go Soo jae ssi. I will cover up for you as well " y/n said treating the younger with her warm smile.
" Thank you unnie. Thank you so much. " Soo jae hugged y/n and ran to the changing area to change In to casuals before leaving.

The club and the bar was not very busy today. Y/n looked around to find only a few customers in the bar. She noticed a red wine bottle on the shelf and it reminded her of taehyung. She got reminded of taehyung from time to time when she came to work but she didn't have time to think about it further since she was busy treating and serving her customers. But today she was taken a back in thoughts and she was reminded of the dinner she had with him. He said he will see me soon. She thought . He is rich and a mafia after all. Why would he even want to see me again. Y/n thought again while laughing at herself and she was called by a customer so she shook her head to forget what she was thinking and walked to the customer to take his order.