Chapter 41

They were in Daepohang, Sokcho. It was a bright and sunny day. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the clear, blue sky. The weather was perfect for a date. Y/n was so excited for the day and taehyung watched her with a smile. They were still inside the car.
" Princess, I ll go change and come quickly. " Taehyung told y/n and she looked at taehyung with a puzzled look. " You gonna change? Why Tae ? " Y/n asked because Taehyung obviously looked good in his outfit.

" I wanted to wear something baggy and comfortable baby. But I wanted to first wear something that will make your heart flutter when you see me. That's why I wore this and brought other clothing with me " taehyung said and y/n felt heat rushing to her cheeks after hearing what her boyfriend said.

" You don't have to try Tae. My heart flutter everytime I see you " y/n blurted out then covered her mouth from her hand as soon as she realized what she said. She felt shy. But Taehyung's eyes were sparkling after hearing what the younger said. Taehyung bent closer to y/n and removed her Hand which was covering her mouth. He slowly covered her lips with his own sending sparks through y/ns body. Taehyung kissed the younger for some seconds and pulled away and smiled after seeing y/n s cheeks which has turned bright red.

" I ll come soon baby. You can stay in the car until I come or you can get down and look the surrounding. But please don't go far okay. Stay closer to the car, I will come soon " taehyung said and pecked her lips before getting down from the car. Y/n nodded and watched taehyung take the clothing bag from the trunk of the car. And he quickly walked towards the bathroom to get changed.

Y/n wanted to go out so she decided to get down from the car and wait outside until taehyung returns. She took her side bag and the hat and got down from the car. She noticed that there is a staircase to go walk down.
Y/n walked towards it and she was mesmerized by the scene that caught her eyes.

" Woahh daebak!! " Y/n Exclaimed and her eyes widened in amazement

" Woahh daebak!! " Y/n Exclaimed and her eyes widened in amazement. She quickly took out her phone and took some pictures to show her mother when she returns home.
The sea was glistening in the bright sun light. The wind which flew from the sea hit y/n gently making her loose hair to get messy.

Y/n felt a familiar, warm pair of arms wrap around her waist and it was non other than her Taehyung.
She felt Taehyung's head on her shoulder, his nose nuzzling her neck sending shocks through her body.

" Do you like it here princess?" Taehyung asked the younger who nodded vigorously. She was too stunned to speak. She loved the environment, she loved the view which was infront of her but more than anything she loved the person who was back hugging her tightly.

Taehyung felt home when he was closer to y/n like this. Y/n covered Taehyung's hands which were around her waist by her own hands. Both of them were comfortable, they were leaning against each other. Taehyung planted a soft kiss on y/ns cheek .

" Shall we go now baby? We have so much to see " he said and y/n nodded and turned around to look at Taehyung.

" Oh my god!!!" She Exclaimed seeing taehyung s outfit. " You look....funny" y/n said and a chuckle escaped her mouth but she quickly stopped it. Taehyung was wearing a blue colour shirt with flowers on it and a short. He had a garland of flowers In his neck. He was definitely ready for a beach date.