Chapter 36

Taehyung opened his eyes feeling his head about to explode. His headache was literally killing him and it took him a moment to realize where he was. Taehyung looked around and noticed that he was put inside a cell with yoongi and Hoseok who were still unconscious.

Jimin and Jungkook were nowhere to be seen. Taehyung remembered that Jimin and Jungkook walked out of the room before the drinks were served saying that they needed to use the restroom. Taehyung hoped that they escaped from this shithole. He groaned trying to sit but he felt no energy in his body.

" Good to see you awake Kim. I thought you were already dead " taehyung heard Zhang say and he looked at him with burning eyes.

" There is no use giving me death glares Kim. You can't do anything as long as you are in there. And look at your friends, still knocked out as dead logs. " Zhang said laughing at taehyung sarcastically.

Wait until Jimin and Jungkook comes. We will take you down. Taehyung thought but he was intelligent enough not to speak them out loudly.

" You might want to know what gong Chan did right? He did nothing. All the emails were fake just to make sure you come here so that I can destroy you and take over your business " Zhang said while laughing and taehyung stared at him with furious eyes.

" Try me " that's all taehyung said . I am gonna kill this bastard with my own hands . He thought.

_

Time passed but Taehyung didn't know what time it was exactly. They were in a dimly lit cell and taehyung had nothing to do other than waiting for Jimin and Jungkook.

Hoseok and yoongi were up but they had no energy in their bodies to do anything. They were just staring at nothing while leaning on to the hard stained walls.

"We should have known better taehyungah.How stupid are we to come here without guards for god's sake!!! Ughh I hate being like this " yoongi said sending his fingers through his hair.

" Do you think I enjoy being like this hyung? " Taehyung said in a harsh tone which he regretted. "Sorry hyung. I just feel helpless right now" Taehyung apologized to the elder .

"I want to go back to Korea soon hyung. I have an event to attend to " taehyung said letting out a big sigh.

" What it is Taehyungie? " Hoseok asked in a curious voice. It's not that he wanted to know, he just wanted to lighten the mood.

" The book which y/n was working on, it's gonna be published tomorrow. So there will be a small ceremony for it and y/n invited me to come . She was so excited for it hyung " Taehyung said highly doubting whether he will be able to participate in that.

" We will definitely make it in time Taehyungah. Don't worry. By the way who is she to you ? " Yoongi asked with a smirk and taehyung looked at the elder

"Why? A Friend of course" taehyung said and for his amazement, both yoongi and Hoseok laughed at his answer.

" Are you fooling us or are you trying to fool yourself kid? " Yoongi asked the younger with a serious voice.

" What are you talking about hyung? " Taehyung asked and yoongi frowned.

" Who do you think about when you wake up ? Who do you think of when you are going to sleep? Who is the one that you are most comfortable around? To whom do you open up to the most? Who is the closest to your heart ? " Yoongi asked leaving taehyung speechless because Y/n was the answer for all the questions.

"Y/n" taehyung said ever so softly but the two elders heard it crystal clear.

" And you still don't call yourself in love? When all these are right infront of your eyes? " Yoongi said with a smirk