Chapter 49

* If there are any ARMY here from Africa, south America, Oceania or Europe please vote for BTS on Hanteo Music Awards. If you guys don't vote,they will lose the best global artist award. If you have any problem with voting please dm me I will help . Thank you 💜 *

_

Time Skip - One week after

Taehyung made sure to increase y/n s security and he ordered the guards to shoot at anyone who acts suspicious around her. He asked them to stay with her all the time. Even at her work place , cheif lee and guard Gue accompanied her everywhere.

And at Kim Publications, everyone knew that y/n was the girlfriend of the chairman so no one wanted to make her their enemy. Y/n really didn't like this new attention but she didn't want to deny the fact that she IS the girlfriend of Kim Taehyung. Since y/n knew that she was in some kind of a danger, she was glad that chief lee and Mr. Gue was with her all the time. And she was so thankful that they did their best not to intervene her private space or her work.

Irene on the other hand was head over heels for Jimin. She always came to y/n and asked about him from her making the younger laugh at Irene's blushed face whenever she brings him up.
It was already 4.00 p.m. in the evening and everyone was getting ready to get off the work. But Irene was sitting next to y/ns desk while explaining to her how adorable jimins smile is and how his cheeks turn pink whenever he smiles.

" Unniee. Shall I tell Jiminie that you like him this much " y/n asked Irene laughing so hard

" No. Don't you dare do that okay ? " Irene shot back with a flustered face making y/n laugh even more.

" Okay okay. I will make you meet him somehow. Wait for sometime " the younger said and irenes face lit up with a smile.

" Really ? You will ? " She asked and y/n nodded. " Wow thank you my girl. I am counting on you okay ? " Irene said and winked at the younger before going back to her desk after spending around 30 minutes at y/ns desk.

Y/n wrapped up her work and texted taehyung before leaving work

Me
Tae. Baby I m gonna go home now. I ll call you once I go home hmm?

Taehyung replied to her text within seconds making the younger smile widely looking at her phone.

My boyfriend
Okay princess. Go home safely and don't forget to call me okay? I love you so much

Y/n put her phone back into her handbag after reading Taehyung's message.

She left the office followed by Mr. Lee and Mr. Gue. Other 6 guards who were assigned for her joined them at the exit of Kim Publications.

Mr. Lee usually drove y/n home but before going home, the younger always visited two kids with food who used to live in an alley. They didn't have their parents so people who passes by bought them food to eat. Y/n got to know about these kids through Irene so ever since then, she took food for them everyday after her work hours.

So as usual, y/n was walking towards that alley with her guards after buying some food from the cafe which was close to her office. Chief Lee was following the younger closely with other 6 guards as he did everyday.

All of them got close to the alley which was a very isolated place from the city. Y/n was walking towards it while humming a song and suddenly she heard a gasping noice behind her.

She turned around to see what it was but she only found guard Gue and Gong standing behind her. Chief Lee and others were no where to be seen.

" Mr. Gue where is Mr. Lee and others ? " Y/n asked in a perplexed voice .