𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

dead people in town

dead people in town

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Waking up and feeling better than yesterday night was the best. Ophelia woke up with her head on the pillow instead of Stefan's chest. She groaned and sat up from her sleep position and rubbed her eyes. She thought about the night, she couldn't remember anything. But only remembered fire and Stefan taking her home. She grabs her phone that was on the desk and turns it on to see Caroline that today was the family summit. That if Ophelia was feeling fine and she was.

Ophelia heard a knock on the door and the girl said to come in. The door opened wide to see Henrik peeking threw. She smiled as Ophelia saw her son walking in with breakfast. She was so thankful to have a son like this.

"Hopefully it tastes as good as it looks." Henrik said to Ophelia. He set the mini table on her lap and sat up in her lying position. She looks at the breakfast to see eggs with bacon, hash browns, and orange juice.

Ophelia grabbed the fork from the side of the plate and then stuffed the eggs into her mouth and tasted the salty and peppery flavor of the eggs. She moans at the delicious taste in her mouth.

"I didn't do all the cooking. Stefan did before he left home." Henrik tells Ophelia. It was more than a breakfast for her, her son and Stefan made this together. It wanted to give her hope that the soft Stefan was still in there.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I love the food." Ophelia said to her son. Henrik can't help but smile at his mother. The moment was ruined when the doorbell rang the whole house.

"I will go get it. Just stay here and enjoy your breakfast." Henrik said to his mother then leaving Ophelia's room.

Henrik went downstairs and walked over to the door. He grabs the handle of the door and unlocks it. Henrik opens the door to see a raven-haired man with blue eyes. Damon looked at the boy and couldn't believe that there was a man around his 20s.

"May I help you?" Henrik asked Damon and he snapped out of it. "Where's Ophelia?" The vampire asked Henrik.

"My mother is upstair. Momma, this man is asking for you!" Henrik shouts. Damon was caught off guard and forgot that the Winter girl has a son but he didn't think he would be around his age.

"Who is it?" Ophelia shouts back at her son yelling. Before Henrik could speak, Damon spoke up and started shouting.

"It's your favorite Salvatore." Ophelia heard Damon from downstairs making smiling. She hasn't seen Damon since she left Mystic Falls with Klaus and Stefan.