50

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

I am in the bathtub having a refreshing bath, Ivan is taking me out for dinner in an hour time. So I deserve a long ass time to prepare myself, drystan is with Ivan so I have nothing to worry about.

I shut my eyes resting my head on the tub, when I felt warm lips on mine. I open my eyes slowly and Ivan grins at me.

"Mind if I join?"

I bite my lips "Drystan"

"He is fine, his nanny is in there"

My eyes widened "You got him a nanny? Why wasn't I informed about this?"

He takes his clothes off slowly "Worry not about anything, Augustus hired her so he must trust her. He went back to his business, he is a busy man baby doll"

I move forward so he can sit behind me "I trust uncle Augustus will put drystan in good hands"

He hums in response and massage my scalp, I moaned at the feeling. His hand slowly leaves my hair and find its way to my perky nipples, he lightly graze it and I rest my head on his chest in pleasure.

"Turn around" his husky voice commands, and like a loyal puppy I turn around and sit on his thigh, my core itches from his hard dick.

"Such perfect tit" he growls before taking my left breast into his mouth, I moaned loudly throwing my head back in pleasure.

"D-drystan"

He pulls his mouth from my breast "Are you worried they might hear us?"

I nod "I will feel embarrassed when I go back into the room"

He chuckles rubbing my face "Nobody has to know"

"Ivan, I can't"

He runs his fingers down my back "Okay baby doll, I totally understand"

I peck his lips "Thank you"

After bathing together, I put on a robe and so does he. My eyes widened seeing the nanny uncle Augustus brought, what the hell is she doing here? And how did Ivan not recognize her? It's only natural though that he doesn't, she wasn't even at the wedding.

"You must be ma Crystal, I am Persia. Drystan temporary Nanny" she spoke with a smile.

I nod slowly still trying to comprehend what was going on. I make my way into the walk in closet and Ivan comes in with me.

"Are you okay?don't you like her?" He asks worriedly.

"I am good, don't worry about anything" I replied grabbing the black dress which I laid out on the sofa.

"Too short, and it exposes too much skin" Ivan frowns as I put on the dress.

I rolled my eyes,the black dress reaches my mid thigh, and it has a side slit. My cleavage shows exposed a bit and I wear a choker to go with the dress.

"Crystal"

"What!!?" I exclaimed.

He cross his arms "You are not wearing that dress out of this room"

I sit on the vanity applying little makeup and put my hair in a neat bun,I put on my six inches heels before grabbing my clutch.

"Shall we?" I smirk.

He was fully dressed in a black suit,come on buddy don't you get tired of wearing black?. He angrily walks out of the closet and I laughed knowing I just won the battle, I look at myself in the mirror and i look like a slut, But can't a girl get a breather for once?.