11

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

I fix my tie before leaving my room. I make my way to my private kitchen and prepare a cup of coffee for myself.

"Good morning don" Kostas greets walking in.

"Is the car ready?"

He nods "Yes don"

"Then take my briefcase to the car,I will be there shortly"

He grabs the briefcase "Sure thing don"

After drinking the coffee,I make my way out of my house. Kostas was leaning on the car, immediately he saw me he opens the car door for me.

Reaching my office, Martakis and Egor was waiting for me outside. Martakis takes my briefcase from kostas.

"We have a long day ahead of us. How is the auctioning going?" I ask as we walked.

"Smoothly don,do you want to take a look at the girls?" Egor asks.

I shake my head "No need. I trust you and Martakis will do a great job. I have other business to attend to"

"Okay don, we won't let you down" martakis adds.

I push the door to my office opened "Good. Bring Salvador in, him and I are going to have a little chat"

Martakis nods leaving and Egor sits,and quirk his brow at me.

"What did he do wrong?"

I smirk "Have a little Patience cousin"

Soon martakis walks in with Salvador, he gulps staring at me before avoiding eye contact with me.

"Salvador. I entrusted you with a lot of shits, and you know that" i spoke calmly.

"Y-yes don"

"Why are you stuttering? Did you do something wrong to upset me"

He goes down on his knees crying "Forgive me don, I had no choice."

I chuckled darkly slowly making my way to him "Enlighten them about your sinful act"

He cries "Don, forgive me"

I bring out my blade which I usually take with me, and crouch down to face him.

"Enlighten us Salvador"

He hiccups "I am so...

I cut him off by digging the blade into his hand which was flat on the floor. He screams in horrifying pain, I bring the knife out and stab it in again.

"D-don forgive me, I will speak!"

I smirk and stood back up, his hand was bleeding. It angered me knowing he stained my floor with his disgusting blood.

"I stole ten million from the payment of the shipment which was made two nights ago. I had no choice, I am sorry Don" he cries.

I tug on my hair "Martakis, take him to the basement. Do whatever shits you want with him, let him suffer before ending his useless life."

"Don please!!" The cunt pleas.

"Do you need any part to be kept in your trophy room?" Martakis asks.

I grin "You know me too well. I will like his hand with the blade still in"

Martakis grins "Sure thing don"

"No no no, please no!!!" His screams becomes distance as martakis drags him out of the room.

"And you!" I said pointing at Egor "Get someone to get this blood off my floor, it disgusts me"

He laughed "Sure thing Ivan"