20

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV

"No, no. You are not giving her out to Samira" Egor says.

I take a large drag from my cigar "I am the don,you don't have a say in my decisions"

"This is bullshit Ivan. We don't need the Persia,we already have up to eight powerful mafia under us. Samira is a snake, just like her mother"

I chuckled "I have made up my mind,and they is no way I am going back"

"Ivan"

"Enough!" I seethes at him.

He glares at me angrily "Is it because you fucked her?"

"Who I fuck is none of your business"

"She is the enemy Ivan,the news spread around the house. Do you know the things they say about Crystal?three days and the words having died down"

I frowned "Gossiping in my house is against my rules"

"Well you damn well gave them a reason to gossip" and with that he leaves my office, slamming the door shut.

That fucking bitch,she has Damien wrapped around her little finger and now Egor. Does she think that by doing that she will be able to be free from my clutch?she needs to be taught a lesson and also the maids who dared gossip in my house.

I leave my home office, after telling Maja to gather up all the maids in the main living room. I got there and all of them were standing already.

"Kneel"

They all go down on their knees,I raise my brow at Maja seeing her still standing. She immediately goes down on her knees also.

"What is my number one rule in this house?"

"Never disrespect anyone who is refered to as sir or ma" they all say in unison.

I nod "And my number two rule?"

They all gone mute probably knowing what I meant by that. I take one of the men gun and fired bullets at the maids, their screams fills the room. Five dropped dead,while the rest were shivering in fear.

"What is my number two rule?"

"No gossiping" they finally spoke.

I point the gun to Maja "You once served my mother, before you were appointed by me to be the head of all the maids. You let the gossip go on for three days,is that what I pay you for?"

"Please have mercy don. I am so sorry, please spare my life" she begs.

"But the gossip was all true. You really slept with ma Samira" one of the maids said.

I turned my head to look at her,her eyes widen in realisation of what she said. I drag her out by her hair and turn to the men.

"Beat her up,rape her and then have my lion get his meal" i simply say shoving her to them.

"No!no! please forgive me. Have mercy" she kept on screaming as she was dragged out from the room.

"Maja, you are like a second mother to me. For the reason you have served me well for years and that your son saved my wife life,you shall be spared"

She smiles widely "Thank you Don, thank you" she immediately step up and go to the kitchen.

I step back nodding at the men and they knew exactly what to do. Bullets were fired at the girls,their scream was heard around the house.

"Sophia!!"

I look forward and saw it was Crystal,she was crying hard and was about to run to where the girls were, when I grab her stopping her.