CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV....

Loud thudding was heard and it woke me up from my sleep. I groaned rubbing my Temple, and raising up to my feet's.

"Ma Crystal,it's time to get started" the maid informed me.

I nodded slamming the door shut and going back into my room,I yawned entering my bathroom and take a long shower. She deserves it, I then put on a robe and grab my dress and heels.

"Let me help you with that ma" Joanna said as I step out of my room.

"Thank you" I smiled and she takes it from me.

"Took you long enough" Vera scoffs as I step into the dressing room.

I rolled my eyes "I don't have time for this,its way too early to exchange words with you"

Katherine crosses her arms "Why? Ivan didn't pay you a visit last night. Is that why you are so grumpy?"

I just ignored her and sit down on one of the vanity chair. Agnes comes into the room, giving me a mug of coffee.

"You are a life saver" I groaned.

The door was pushed open, and in walks in Alina. I frowned, since when did she become part of the bridesmaids?.

"Sorry i am late" she says pecking Vera cheek.

Vera grins "I understand. You and the heir needs enough rest"

Alina smirks at me "Unlike some, that aren't capable"

They giggled, but I just rolled my eyes and focused on my coffee.

"Sorry ma that we are late"

"I'm going to remove 5% of your payment. Now get started already" she yells.

I suddenly stood up "I am hungry. I need to eat"

Alina rolls her eyes "I am pregnant,yet I didn't complain about being hungry"

"Can you quit reminding me all the time that you are pregnant?don't you feel ashamed of yourself?"

"How dare you!!!" She screams.

Vera place her hand on her shoulder "Not yet, calm down"

I just rolled my eyes and walk out of the room. Getting downstairs, the maids greeted me and also Maja.

"I'm hungry" I simply said sitting down.

Don't think back Crystal,you can't recall the greatest embarrassment of your life. I kept enchanting it to myself when a plate of waffles was placed in front of me.

I scrunch my nose in disgust staring at it,I almost puked. I slide the plate away, leaving the kitchen. I couldn't make it to my room so I push open Damien room door, and throwing up in his bathroom toilet.

"You okay ma?" Agnes asks holding my hair.

I flush the toilet nodding "I ate something last night, and it's upsetting my stomach"

"Should I report to don?"

I immediately shake my head rinsing my mouth with water "No matter what, stay away from him. He will hurt you,so it's best you keep your distance from him"

She nodded slowly "I am scared of him ma. He keeps touching me against my will"

I cup her face "Please tell me he haven't forced himself on you again"

"He hasn't ma"

I smiled softly at her "I will protect you in any means. Just you wait,I will get you and Joanna out of here"