47

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

It has been a month since Alina passed away, and little drystan was brought home a week ago. He was born premature, so he had to stay in the hospital longer, and I didn't leave his side. I have come to love him as my own, though I know he is not my child, but he reminds me of the child I once lost.

"Ma"

I look away from drystan "Yes Amara?"

"It's time to bath drystan, do you want me to do it?"

I shake my head "You know you can go back home right Amara?"

"I don't want to, taking care of ma Alina child is like taking care of her. It's my responsibility as her maid"

"Alright, if you say so. But I can handle him"

She nodded leaving the room, I look down at drystan smiling at him. Drystan which means sorrow, I have no idea why she would come up with such a name, but he is her child and also her choice after all.

After bathing him, I got him dressed before lying him down in his cot.

"Don't worry baby, I will shower you with nothing but love and I will spoil you when you grow up"

Arms wraps around my waist and I lean into him knowing exactly who it was. I turn around facing him with a smile on my face.

"How is he?"

I sighed "I just gave him a bath,he should sleep soon"

He tilts my chin up "You make a great mom,he is lucky to have you"

"And you too. Why can't you just accept the fact that he is your son and treat him with love?it's unfair to him Ivan,a child needs his parents love"

"But I don't even know if the child is mine"

I rolled my eyes pulling him closer to the cot "Take a look at him,isn't he a splitting image of you?he takes after you in more ways than Alina,you still have doubts?"

He kiss my shoulder "I don't know what to think anymore"

"Just believe in yourself,I don't want to push you into doing anything. When you feel you are ready to fully open up to him,he is right here waiting for you"

"Thank you"

He press his lips on mine,not so gently. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me,he kisses me hard and rough. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance but I wasn't about to give in,he grabs my butt causing me to moan and he shoves his tongue into my mouth.

Baby cries interrupt us and he pulls away with his forehead on mine,I giggled going over to drystan, carrying him in my arms.

The following weeks spent with taking care of drystan,I could tell Ivan was getting annoyed because I wasn't giving him any attention. I am a mom now,I have to put drystan first.

I am currently in Ivan's kitchen eating breakfast, when Damien smiles at me walking in. I grinned widely jumping up from my seat. and throwing my arms around him.

"Missed me much?"

I rolled my eyes pulling back "Three months Damien,three long months. You couldn't even bear a day to come see me?"

He sighs "I am sorry, after what happened between us. I needed to put a distance between us,I needed my marriage to work with Vera. And by doing so,I wanted to stay clear from you. I loved you Crystal,it wasn't right for me to have such feelings, knowing you are my best friend wife"

"Y-you loved me?" I stutters in shock.

"Wasn't it obvious?"

I shake my head going back to sit "Why didn't you say anything about it?"