9

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

Two days has passed since Alina moved in,it has been the worst day's of my life.

I stand up sluggishly from my bed and look at myself in the mirror,I have dark circles under my eyes due to lack of sleep. How long is this going to continue?.

I took a shower today Instead of a bath like I usually did, then I got dressed for the day pulling my hair into a high ponytail.

"Good day" Alfred greeted me as I step out of my room.

"You know perfectly well that you don't have to always stay guided outside my door"

"It's my Job"

I sighed "I am starving"

"Crystal!!!!!!!!"

I wince by her high pitched tone,I ignored my grumbling stomach because I know I wouldn't get the chance to eat for a while.

"Eat first before you go to her"

"With my name being shouted like that?no thanks"

I soon got down to the second floor,I nodded at Alfred to go away now and he turns on his heels leaving.

I twist the knob open walking in "I am here"

She slowly walks up to me "How long have I been calling you?"

"Just once"

She scoffs "Once?are you calling me a liar?"

"I never said you were"

" Глупая сука, подожди, пока Иван вернется. Я прослежу, чтобы твоя уродливая задница заплатила"

I frowned not understanding a word she said,I really hate the fact that I can only speak Polish. I can't let her get away with this,I smirk to myself.

"Nadejdzie dzień, w którym będziesz żałować tego, co mi zrobiłeś.Karma to suka"

"What the fuck did you just say? does it looks like I understood?"

I shrug "it's Polish"

"And so? translate it right this moment"

I chuckled "You wouldn't like to know"

She push me hard and I fall down on my butt "Serves you right!!!that is where you belong"

I sighed getting back on my feet "Why are you so angry over it?"

"And you dare talk to me!!!" She angrily yells and slaps me hard on my face.

Tears Wells up in my eyes "I did nothing wrong to you"

"You better shut up right this instance!!you bloody bastard"

I clutch my fist "I am not a bastard"

She snorts out a laugh and slaps me hard "I dare you to speak again"

"I am not a bastard"

She fists unto my shirt and slaps me again, I burst into tears.

"Enough Alina"

Alina let's go of my shirt and I stumbled back and hit someone.

"Baby,you are back"

He turns me around to face me,he touch my face and I fliched.

"Who gave you the right to hit my wife?" He asks not taking his eyes off my face.

"You left her as my personal maid,I discipline my maids from time to time"