46

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

My eye's slowly opens and I felt her warm body on mine, I smiled softly staring down at her at graciously. I kiss her forehead softly and she stirs a little and tighten her grip around my waist.

I missed you.

Her words from last night was something I never expected to hear from her,I thought she hated me after all I did to her. I run my fingers through her soft hair and I wasn't ready to leave her sight. I look at the time on the wall and saw it was past 9 in the morning,it's so unlike me to stay in bed this late.

Her eyes slowly opens and she looks up at me, they was an unknown look in her eyes that I just can't seem to understand.

"Good morning" i finally spoke.

She clears her throat "Good morning"

I caress her face softly "You hungry?we could go out to have breakfast if you are up for it"

"Outside?like to a restaurant or something?"

I nod loving the look in her eyes "Why do you seem so surprised about it? don't you want to go?we could always dine here"

"No no, I want to go with you. I just need to have a bath"

I smile down at her "Baby doll, thank you for last night. You have no idea how happy I am,I hate the fact that whenever I look into your eyes,all I see is hate"

She shuts her eyes "I just can't help it, whenever I think back to the past. It's really hard not to think about it"

At that moment I felt like a dick for all I have done to her. I shouldn't have talked about it,I just hate the fact that she hates me and whenever she sees me all she can think about is the past.

"Ivan?"

"Yes?"

"I need to shower, go shower too. We will meet downstairs in half an hour, okay?"

I nod slowly kissing her forehead "I will be waiting"

I heard her gasp when I stood up butt naked,I smirk staring at her and she brings the cover over her head, I just laughed putting on my briefs and grab my clothes from last night and go out of the room.

After showering, I put on a black suit as always. I hate my curly hair,which is why I always slick it back. I grab my phone and wallet,I go downstairs and Kostas rose up immediately.

"Don"

I hand him some money "Take the day off"

"This is too much Don"

I cross my arms "I am sure you can use it to get something nice for your wife"

His eyes widened "H-how d-did y-you find out?"

"I know everything about the people that works for me Kostas. And if you want,the both of you can come stay with me. They are plenty of rooms here and it's more safe"

He sighs "I don't know what to say don,she isn't Russian. I don't think she would fit in amongst us"

"Crystal is American but everyone loves her around here,you don't have to worry about anything. So just think about it, okay?"

He nods "Okay don, thank you"

Soon I heard footsteps running down the stairs,I turned around and saw it was Crystal. She is dressed in a tank top, and leggings and paired it with sneakers. She has a jacket on her hand as she makes her over to me.

"Ma"

She smiles warmly at him "Kostas, pleasure seeing you here"

She frowns as I take the jacket from her, and help her in putting it on. I couldn't possibly let her leave the house in only a tank top, all eyes would be on her.