49

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

Waking up the next morning, the official start of our stay here in Amalfi coast. The bed was empty, even drystan wasn't in the room. I checked the time and saw it was almost ten in the morning, did I really sleep that long? Damn, I need to get started with my day. I don't want to miss out on anything.

I enter the luxury en-suite and I grinned seeing the bath tub, I take off my nighty letting it drop to the ground. Before filling the bathtub with water and dip my body in, I sigh in content as the water soothes my aching body, it feels so good.

After staying in the tub for almost thirty minutes, which I would have stayed longer but the delicious aroma coming from the bedroom made me clean my body and put on a robe.

"You are finally out" Ivan says making his way over to me "Good morning beautiful"

I smiled "Good morning to you too. Where is drystan?"

He points to his cot and I nodded, I rush over to the table where the delicious looking breakfast was served.

I was about to eat when I remembered drystan "Shit, I totally forgot to feed drystan"

"Don't worry about it mom, I already did"

I blush crimson red "M-mom?"

He laughs "I just wanted to get a reaction from you, and it worked"

I rolled my eyes "Why do you like teasing me so much?"

He shrugs "It feels good teasing you, I love seeing your cheeks turn red. It makes you look more cute than you already are"

I giggled "I am not cute"

"Of course you are, I am so blessed to have someone like you as my wife. Though we started off the wrong foot but with you, I am excited to start new things" he paused before speaking "I..."

I frown "You what?Why did you stop"

He smiles but I could tell it doesn't reach his eyes "Don't worry about it"

"Tell me"

"I have a lot of things planned out for today, so we are better eat"

I smile happily "Sure"

I was getting dressed when Ivan comes in Behind me, and drops a box in front of the vanity. I turn around slowly, only in my underwear.

"What is that?"

"Open it"

I open the box and the beautiful diamond earrings which was in the box makes me smile in happiness.

"Ivan"

He turns me around to face it "Consider it a gift to you, for being here with me on my birthday"

"Your birthday?!"

"Why you so surprised?"

I cross my arms "Why won't I be surprised?you should have at least told me about it, and now I don't have any gift to gift to you"

"Relax baby doll, you being here with me is more than enough with me"

"Still,I feel guilty"

He pull me closer by my waist "Baby doll, you are the best gift anyone could ever give to me. I know you hate your father for what he did to you and you hate me more"

I rest my head on his chest "I don't want to talk about this right now"

He lifts my chin up gently,I couldn't read the emotion in his eyes as he stares deeply at me.