21

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

"Nice doing business with you Ivan"

I drop my pen on the desk "Now that the deal is sealed, what do you want with my wife?"

She chuckles grabbing my shot of whiskey and gulping every last drop from it.

"What I do with her is none of your business. I already bought her for a life supply of explosive from us and 100 million dollars"

I smirk lighting a cigar "She will be leaving with you in a moment. She should be down any moment from now"

"Good. I can't wait to go back home, I am sick and tired of Moscow"

Her men carries their luggages and take them outside, along with her own. It's almost four in the evening and she is about to leave.

She moves closer to me, trailing her finger on my face "I am going to miss your face."

"My face?"

She inch even closer to me with her chest pressed on mine "Your stallion. I couldn't imagine how my life would be without it, Crystal is one lucky bitch"

I lift her chin up and our lips are inches apart, I lick her lips and she stares at me with pure lust in her eyes.

"Burn me with your fire one last time Ivan. And this time, why don't we make Crystal watch? It will be a memory she can never forget"

I raise my brow at her "Your flight leaves in two hours"

"So? I just want to get fucked"

Someone cleared their throat, and I tilt my head to look at the person and saw it was martakis. Beside him is babydoll, she looks away from me immediately.

Samira makes her way to Crystal, grabbing her by her chin. Baby doll eyes widens in shock as Samira forcefully kiss her.

Babydoll pushed her away, wiping her lips furiously "Don't ever do that again"

Samira giggles licking her lips "Your lips tastes like strawberry"

I come in between them "Take her away already, I am tired of seeing her"

"W-what? Take me away. I d-dont understand" Crystal stuuter confused.

"You are coming with me baby, I promise you that you are going to have lots of fun with me" Samira says.

Crystal turns to me "I don't want to go to Persia, please don't let her take me there. Mast-er please I beg of you, don't let her take me away"

I rolled my eyes "What are you waiting for?"

Samira was about to grab her, but babydoll push her away and tries to run away. She was easily caught by martakis, and she struggles against his hold.

"Please, master please. She is a deceiver, she once did it to Kiran!!"

Samira turns to face her "Your brother Betrayed me first"

"He explained everything to me Samira, you are the liar here!! You broke my brother first"

I was surprised hearing Crystal raise her voice, even martakis seemed surprised about it. She lied to me saying she doesn't know who Samira is,bloody bitch.

"Don't you dare say that to me. Your brother is a fucking pet, he only ever listens to your stupid father!"

I was in shock when Crystal released herself from martakis and slaps Samira hard on her face.

"Don't you dare call my father names, I don't care who you are. But don't you ever dare!!!" She shouted enraged.

Samira chuckles rubbing her cheek "You got some nerve don't you?"