23

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

I haven't been myself ever since that night he kissed me. I can still feel his lips on mine, I groaned tugging hard on my hair. I need to talk with someone, I barely slept last night.

I put on a simple sundress and sandals, and make my way into Katherine's room. They are moving to the third floor today, and it will be more convenient for me from now on.

She grins "You came the right time, Egor was a dick and left everything for me"

I chuckled "Well I have nothing to do anyway, so I can help"

She smiles happily grabbing my hand and we go into her walk in closet, I couldn't find Nadia anywhere.

"She is with Maja"

I nod "Her babysitter didn't return?"

"No, she decided to stay with her family. So I need to find a new one soon"

"Can I tell you something? please don't judge me. I myself feel ashamed"

She frowns taking hold of my hand "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

I nod "Ivan kissed me"

Her hands leaves mine,I frowned and she takes a step back from me. Pain was clear in her eyes, what did I do wrong?.

She scoffs "You let him kiss you willingly? after everything he has done to you? how low can you be?"

I fist unto the edge of my dress "I don't know what came over me. I just let him kiss me,he was so soft with me last night. He was gentle, which is something I never expected from him"

"Because he was gentle? Crystal,are you really that dumb or something?you have the nerve to tell me you kissed him,you should feel ashamed for letting him do that to you"

I could feel tears in my eyes "You are taking it too far"

She grips my forearm tightly "I am just trying to put some sense into that empty brain of yours. Stay away from Ivan,he will never see you as his wife"

I push her away "You are supposed to be my friend. Why do you have to say such mean words to me?"

"Because you deserve it. Vera is right,you deserve every cruel things that Ivan does to you. You are a fucking slut! a weakly!a fool! an empty brain!!! nothing about you is good!!!"

I slap her hard on her face, she chuckles dryly slapping me back. I was fed up with everyone for calling me names,I grip her hair tightly and she screams.

🏵️🏵️🏵️

Katherine and I was sat in Ivan's office,like we are in the principal office. Ivan just sat with his arms crossed, and Egor strides into the office closing the door.

"Now that Egor is here, explain what happened Katherine" Ivan says sternly.

"I was in my room, preparing for the movement to the third floor. When she suddenly barges in, saying I am trying to take her place by coming into the third floor. She slaps me,and started pulling my hair....

I cut her off "You bloody liar!!!"

Ivan throws the bottle of Scotch at me and it landed on my chest. I screamed in pain as the bottle shatters on my body.

"Ivan! you are too much!!" Egor shouts.

"Stop taking her side!!" Katherine exclaims.

Ivan glared at me "Continue Katherine"

"She claims I am just being jealous, which is why she chose to deal with me" and just like that she started crying.

"As the head of the household,you shouldn't have fought with Katherine for such an issue. Egor take Katherine to be checked for any injury,I will deal with my wife"