24

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

Never in my life have I felt this way, I feel so disgusted with myself. I don't know how long I have stayed in this room. It's hell for me, I sleep on the floor and it's so cold, the food are canned food and most of them are expired.

I could clearly remember how she was screaming when he raped her, right in front of me. She is too young to have to go through something like that, he is a monster and he will surely pay for everything he has done to me. I don't care how long it takes, be it five years or ten years, I will surely get my revenge.

The door beeps open and I move backwards, till my body touched the wall.

"Babydoll, you look so pale" he says crouching down in front of me.

Whose fault is that?! I look pale? You caused this upon me and here you are, saying I look pale. Why can't I just say it out loud? Scream in his face for him to leave me.

"Gone mute over the past few days? You look so disgusting, you smell bad. I might puke if I continue looking at you" he says with pure disgust.

"Y-you caused i-it" I stuttered.

"I would have slapped you, but I can't even touch you. Get up and go to your room"

I struggled to get up but I couldn't, and I couldn't walk around naked.

"Joanna" he called out and a girl comes running in.

She wraps the blanket around my weak body, and assist me in getting up. We walked to my room, she opens the door for me, taking me into my bathroom.

"Greetings ma, the bath is ready" Agnes said, the young girl who Ivan raped.

"W-why are you assisting me, even after what you went through?"

She gives me a forced smile "I am just doing my job ma"

I sighed "Are you her sister?"

Joanna nodded "We were sold by our brother. And from now on, we will attend to all your personal needs"

I let the blanket off my body and slowly enter the bathtub, the water was so refreshing that I could cry.

"Do you need help?" Joanna asked.

I shake my head "I want to be alone"

"Okay ma, I shall bring your food up" Agnes says.

I just nodded as they both leave the bathroom, I lean my head on the tub with my eyes shut. I don't think I can ever show my face to anyone anymore, after the humiliation Ivan made me go through.

I stayed in the bath for some time, before finally stepping down and drying my body. Securing a robe around my body, I walk into my room and Vera was sat on my bed.

"What? You don't have anything to say to me?" She scoffs.

I don't bother responding to her, and go into my closet. I put on my underwear, before putting on sweatpants and sweatshirt, securing my hair in a bun.

"You dared to walk past me!" Vera yells as I walk back into the room and sit on my couch and started eating ignoring her.

"Your bridesmaid dress will be delivered to you soon. You need to be awake as early as five in the morning, to prepare for the wedding"

"Do you honestly think I would be willing to be your bridesmaid? after what you did to me?" I asked her sipping from my juice.

She laughs "You think you have a say in this?we shall see what Ivan has to say about this"