43

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

I was having breakfast in my room, when Damien walks in. It has been a week since my return from new York and my ankles are almost healed, in a day or two I can fully get back on my feet.

"I am sorry for not coming to see you since you returned"

I nodded sipping from my milk "It's okay Damien, I completely understand that you are a busy man"

He smiles sitting on the couch "How was it?"

"It was okay, I guess. It was nice seeing some familiar faces"

"I am glad you enjoyed it. You are still on a wheelchair"

I sighed "Seems like"

"I missed you" he said making me tighten my grip on the fork.

He shouldn't have said that, it only reminds me of his lips on mine. And I shouldn't be thinking about this,it's not right. We are both married, its so wrong.

He takes hold of my free hand and place it on his,he brings it up to his mouth and kiss my knuckles. It sends shivers down my spine, and he stares at me with those dreamy eyes.

I remove my hand from his "We both know that what we did was wrong. I am sorry for Kissing you first,I shouldn't have done that. I wronged Ivan and also Vera. We are both married, and we shouldn't cheat on our partners"

He nods slowly "You don't need to apologise,I kissed you back. We are both at fault here,it won't happen again and Vera would never find out about it. So you shouldn't worry about her"

I shove a forkful of omelette in my mouth "Tell her about it"

"It will bring nothing but trouble to you. Vera won't be understanding like Ivan was"

"But I will only feel guilty about it" I sighed.

"You shouldn't be, don't worry everything will be fine soon"

I nod slowly "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"I dropped by to see you first, I shall get going then"

I nodded and he stands up to his feet's. He kiss my forehead softly and I sighed,he slowly pulls back but not fully,our faces inches apart from each other.

I gulped as he caress my face softly,I bite my lips out of nervousness and his eyes follows my actions. He trail his finger on my lip and I could feel my heart rate increase.

"Da-mien"

He shakes his head "Let me kiss you please, just once and we will both forget about it and move on with our lives"

I find myself agreeing, wanting to have a taste of him too. He cups the side of my face before pressing his lips on mine, I kiss him back in a slow Pace not wanting the moment to end. Just then I remembered the cameras in the room, and I push him back softly.

"Ivan"

He frowns and he saw what I was pointing at, which were the cameras. He scratch his neck nervously and sighed.

"See you around sweet pea"

I nodded and he walks out of the room. What have you done Crystal?you are just the same as Ivan.

🏵️🏵️🏵️

It was almost midnight and Ivan still isn't back home,I am currently in front of his bedroom door waiting for his return. I need to talk to him,I need to apologise to him, it's wrong for me to cheat on him with his best friend.

"What are you doing out here?"

I look at my side and saw it was Alfred "Just go to your room, don't bother about me"