17

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

I haven't stepped out of my room for the past few days, and the monster haven't visited also. Vera and Katherine never fails to visit me, though Vera is busy with preparations for her wedding.

"Ma Crystal" Maja smiles handing me the cup of coffee I requested for.

"Thank you"

I sip from the mug of coffee, sighing. I am sat in my balcony, my safe place whenever I feel lonely. I raise my brow at Maja, seeing she was still here.

"Yes?"

She clears her throat "With all due respect ma, you haven't left your room in four days. The view in the garden is beautiful,why don't you take a walk there?"

"I don't want to"

She sighs "Don already left for work hours ago with sir Egor, and martakis. You shouldn't be worried about crossing paths with him"

"I am scared Maja, I just want to go home"

She squats in front of me cupping my face "Everything will be fine. Your marriage will surely work out in the end"

"I don't want it to work,I just want to go back home to my family. I miss my mother hugs,my brother silly jokes. I just need to go back to new York,I feel so suffocated here"

"Ma,I think a walk in the garden will help you clear your mind off some things"

I nod slowly "I need to take a bath first"

She smiles "Of course ma,I will be in the kitchen if you need me"

"How is lebedev?" I find myself asking.

"I barely see him ever since he was promoted to the main office. I don't know why he is so happy about it, when it's more dangerous there"

"What is the main office?"

"Where all the transactions takes place. That is all I can tell you ma"

Its not like I want to know more anyway. I just nodded giving her the empty mug, I make my way out of the balcony and go into my bathroom.

I strip naked and I shut my eyes tightly when I was about to look at myself in the mirror. I can't face my own self,I am scared of looking at my body. I don't want to see how disgusting I look like now,with my body battered with scars.

I take a shower and wrap a towel around my body and leave my bathroom and walk into my closet. I put on baggy outfit to cover my entire body and let my hair fall freely and put on slippers.

"Crystal"

I look at Alfred in shock hearing him call me by my name. He quickly apologize to me and I sighed knowing I still haven't gotten the Alfred I used to know back then.

"Ma Crystal,do you wish to go alone?" Maja asks me when I step into the kitchen.

I nod and a maid opens the backdoor for me, I was greeted by the guards who were stationed in the back.

I turned to the five guards in the garden "I wish to be alone"

They nodded leaving. I lie on the grass with a sigh, peace. All I felt at that moment is peace, I wished my life can be this simple from now on. I just want to be happy,I deserve to be happy for once.

A tear slip my eyes and I wipe it off immediately, I want to be free. All my life I have been controlled,my father controlled my life and now Ivan. Father never let me go anywhere without a bodyguard growing up and because of that people saw me as a rich snub,and I never got to make any friends. I wanted to study in UK,but father refused and made me study in new York. But let me have an apartment far from home. I thought I finally had my own privacy,but the next day ten men were at my door and it was even more suffocating.