39

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

My eyes slowly opens and I tried to remember where I was. Then all the memories comes flooding in, it was dark inside the room.

Your baby is dead..

A sob rip out of me, just the thought about the loss of my baby breaks me.

Your baby is alive...

He survived..

They all lied to me, all a bunch of liars. I hold unto my shirt tightly and I sit upright leaning my back on the headboard.

You have to be strong Crystal, if you want to avenge your baby you have to be stronger than this. But it hurts, it hurts so much.

I am going to break you...

I can't wait for the day the light leaves your eyes....

He did it, he succeeded, he won. I sobbed tugging unto my hair, I can't be fixed anymore. He has ruined me, tarnished me, destroyed my life. I hate all of them so much, dad, mom, Ivan, Vera. Fuck I feel so suffocated in here, I need to leave I need to breath.

The light suddenly switch on "Ma, you are finally awake"

I don't bother saying anything, because she lied to me. She lied to my face saying my baby is healthy, I can't do anything anyway. My life is completely in his arms, he can do as he please to me.

"Ma"

I sniffed looking up at her "Why did you lie to me? My baby is healthy huh?"

"Please forgive me ma, it was Don's order to keep it from you. I had no say in it"

She was right, no one has a say in his decisions. All he ever does is inflict pain on others, he is nothing but a heartless bastard.

"Don asked the head maid to arrange your luggage for you, it's already done"

"Help me up"

She nods and helped me sit on the wheelchair. I gestured towards a door that seems to lead to the balcony, she opens the door for me and wheels me in.

"I want to be alone right now"

She looks uncertainly, but nods anyway going back into the room. I stare at the night sky, why can't I just be like the sky? My life is completely worthless, I have no reason to live anymore, I am useless. I couldn't even protect my own child, so what is the point to live on?.

I turn my gaze towards the vase on the table, I grinned smashing it on the floor. I pick up the broken piece of the vase, and slit my two wrists and I grinned knowing that I will soon be joining my child.

Someone gasps "Crystal"

I use the glass to cut my wrist deeper, until it was yank out of my hand. I look up and saw it was the monster himself, just seeing him made me break down in tears.

He cups my face "You will be fine baby doll, look at me. Don't give up on your life, you still have me"

I smiled "What is there to live for? You have already taken everything from me. It's time for me to go,I am tired already"

He carries me and hurriedly lies me down on my bed. He yells Polina name repeatedly and I could see the fear in his eyes, soon she comes running in.

"She slit her wrist, please help her!" He shouts out holding unto me.

I look up at him, smiling softly knowing soon I am going to leave this world.

🏵️🏵️🏵️

"Mama"