18

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

The following morning came and I leave quietly back to my room. I slept in Vera's room last night, because she was worried that Ivan and Egor hasn't returned back home. So I cleared all odd thoughts from her head and stayed with her till she fell asleep, and i ended up falling asleep too.

My eyes widened in shock seeing the monster himself sat on my bed. I shakily shut the door and slowly make my way to him.

"Master"

He looks up from his phone "Sit"

I didn't dare disobey, I sat beside him "Master?"

He turns to face me wrapping his hand around my neck, not enough to choke me.

"I once asked you the connection between Samira and yourself, what did you say?"

"I d-dont k-know her"

He grips my neck tightly, so tight that I could barely breath at all. I hit his hand trying to stop him, but it was no use. I could feel myself on the verge of passing out when him finally release my neck.I gasped loudly, trying to regain my breath.

"Baby doll, I hate being lied to. We are married, we should learn to be honest with each other."

You sick bastard!! Go to hell for all I care, I will never be your wife.

He push me, making me lie flat on my bed. He Yanks my big hoodie up, and I gulp as he stares at my chest.

"You look so beautiful with my scars all over your body" he smirks trailing his finger on my body.

Unshed tears filled my eyes, how could someone be so cruel? Who in his right mind will be happy seeing someone in pain?.

"Baby doll, have you look at yourself in the mirror?"

I shook my head, he just grins lifting me up from the bed and taking me into my bathroom.

I shut my eyes tightly "Please don't make me do this, I don't want to see it please"

"Hush now baby doll, your body is more beautiful with my scars on you. Now open your eyes, or I won't think twice in stabbing them"

I gulped opening my eyes slowly, and i watch him smirk. He slowly takes off my hoodie, and silent tears Slip from my eyes.

They is a large cut from my neck, down to my navel. The rest are small cut, I adore my body the most and now I hate it.

"Your tears turns me on baby doll, I want to fuck you"

I didn't have the strength anymore to beg, I felt dirty. I sob as he raped me on the counter, he went on for hours before pushing me roughly on the concrete floor.

"Next time sleep in your room. I don't want to find out you slept somewhere else,do I make myself clear?"

I nod weakly and he looks at me in disgust before leaving the bathroom. I hold unto the bathtub as I crawl to the toilet and vomited.

🏵️🏵️🏵️

I slept all through the day, waking up it was almost seven in the evening. I finally step out of my room and head downstairs.