48

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

"Vacation!!!!" I squealed happily jumping like a child.

He chuckles staring at me "Yeah, for a week. You, me and drystan"

I jump on his body, he catches me easily and I peck him repeatedly on his lips.

"Thank you so much!!"

He use one hand to tuck my hair behind my ear, and the other to hold me steadily.

"We are leaving tomorrow, are you excited?"

I grin nodding my head "So damn happy!! I have always wanted to go on a vacation, father always prohibits it"

He kiss me softly on my lips "Then let me be the first person to take you, are you willing to go with me?"

"Of course I am, who wouldn't be?"

He leads me to his bed and lie me down on his bed, I gulp as he stares down at me. He trail his finger on my face, and I unconsciously bite my lips.

"Fuck baby doll, you are turning me on. I so fucking want to fuck you right now"

I blush at his choice of words, he laughs at me and I lower my gaze down. He lifts my chin up slowly bringing his lips down to my mine.

I pull back breathlessly "Drystan"

"Don't worry baby doll, he has Amara. For now, let me have you. For the past weeks you have devoted all your time to him, I want to have you too. Please?"

I grinned wrapping my arms around his neck "Then have me"

🏵️🏵️🏵️

I couldn't sleep at all last night, I was way too excited for the trip. I quickly arrange my clothes and also drystan's and drag the two luggage's out of the closet and into the main bedroom.

I shower and got dressed in a silk blouse, and paired it with a plaid skirt, I chose to wear boot with it and let my hair fall freely.

A knock on the day and I quickly rush over to it and opened it, I pout seeing it was Alfred.

"Disappointed?"

I sigh opening the door wider for him to come in "What do you want?"

He looks around before closing the door, I frowned Deeply by the way he was acting. He leans closer to me and I take two steps backwards.

He pulls me closer by my waist and I gasp "Alfred"

He leans impossibly closer "When you get to your trip, don't forget to give a call to Paris"

"Why?What is wrong?"

"I can't say much, just make sure to give her a call and persuade her to tell you the truth"

I gulp "You are scaring me"

He sighs "It's not my place to say, I know that you are going to be kept in the dark about it. I just want to tell you before it takes place"

I nod slowly, my eyes goes wide in shock when he dips down and claim my lips with his. I tried pushing him back but it was of no use, I could feel tears building up in my eyes as he finally pulls back.

"I am so sorry, I have been holding myself back ever since I met you. I don't know what the future entails but I just have to do that"

He was about to leave when I stopped him "How did you get the scar?"

"Konstantin did it"

"Why? And why didn't I see you for almost two weeks? You suddenly returned being cold to me, why?"