𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

drunk as a skunk

drunk as a skunk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia was at the school field's bench laying down the bleacher. She was looking up at the dark sky with her crumble red cup on her stomach. Ophelia knew that she drank more than she thought. The Winter girl heard footsteps coming up the bleachers.

"I used to know every constellation." Ophelia randomly said to Stefan. "How did I forget them all?" She asked him hitting her hand on the bleacher and looking at him.

"You're drunk. You need to go home." Stefan sighs putting his hands on his waist.

Ophelia looks at him drunkenly and then pulls herself up by the pole. Her bare white lace underwear was shown to Stefan. He was looking directly at it but then looked away. He was trying so hard not to stare again. Stefan heard her struggling and stared right back at Ophelia.

"Fine. Let me find my son then my car." Ophelia groaned as she tripped herself against the bleachers but the bleachers pole caught her before she fell.

"You're joking, right." Stefan seriously said to Ophelia. She looked at him with an innocent eye look. Ophelia hummed at him.

"I thought that ripper Stefan was supposed to be the life of the party." Ophelia pouted at Stefan. He smiles and chuckles at what Ophelia said to him.

"Well, yeah. Alright, I'm driving you home. Come on." Stefan said to Ophelia. He walked down a few bleachers. But she wouldn't budge and whenever Ophelia's drunk, she does do dumb things.

Ophelia snickers and she goes over the bleachers pole. Not caring if Stefan was going to stop her. Stefan turns around to see her going over the pole. Now he was getting to see the sight of her underwear. Ophelia stood between the poles and faced Stefan.

"What are you, five? Get down." Stefan demanded Ophelia who ignored what he said to her. He was afraid of her falling, he didn't care if he was showing his emotions or not. Ophelia smiled brightly.

"Why? Are you afraid that I'm gonna..." Ophelia asked but she was playing around with Stefan by pretending that she was going to fall. Stefan was hesitant about her falling.

"Oh! That was a close one! Klaus and Henrik would not be happy with you." She said pointing at Stefan. Ophelia lays her head against the pole and giggles.

"You're hilarious, O." Stefan said to Ophelia. Cupping his both hands on the side of his mouth. Deep inside she wanted to stop being drunk and not wanting to do this to him.