|e p i l o g u e|

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮.

After 4 years

Izhaan and Laiba had an auspicious life for 4 years. They were blessed with a three year old girl Izzah Izhaan Ali. She was adorned by her entire family. Shahzaib's best friend and the apple of her mamu's eyes. Laiba was more confident and more comfortable around him. He had the best life with her. She was 9 months pregnant with their second baby.

"You forgot about me?" Laiba asks as soon as she enters their room. "I want rasmalai as well, Izhaan." He closes his eyes in dismay. He was feeding it to his rasmalai, his daughter, and his moon. Izzah. "I am not eating as well. It's for Iba. The doctor has advised me not to let you eat sweets, meri jaan."

She sat beside him, looking as adorable as she is with her baby bump. "Sweets are a no for me but your child keeps asking for it."

"Is it tough?" She smiles when he asks. "No. But just one spoon please." Showing her puppy eyes, she requested. He couldn't resist it. He could never resist those eyes. Anything she wants, she gets it no matter what from him. He knows completely how to spoil his wife for that.

He gives her a bite and teases her not trying to actually give her. "Izhaan please. I am craving it."

"Acha." He laughs giving it to her and she sits there eating the delights with closed eyes. "Seriously this rasmalai could make you feel so good?"

She nods. "It's the ecstasy that comes with it."

"Can I give that ecstasy?" She glares at him. "You said you wanted to go to the office, right? The cook already set the table. You need to eat and go. It's five in the evening."

"Relax," he chuckled. "I'll go." He slept in her lap. Izzah chanted about her own world of toys. She was pretty silent like Laiba used to be but Laiba blewed up after their wedding. Like she was waiting for him all his life. Laiba played with his hair. Softening them a bit and looking at his eyes, he was already staring back at her.

"Sometimes, I wonder what if we hadn't bumped into each other," She says. "I would have been single for the rest of my life." He started playing with her fingers. "What did you think of the name for our baby?"

"What's there to think? You are gonna name him or her for sure. You are the mother, Iba." At times, he calls her Iba, making her feel like the top of the world. He knits his eyebrows making Laiba smile. "I named Izzah, this time I want you to name our kid."

"We will see about that. Are you going to the baat pakki ceremony of Fahad?"

Fawad got married to Kashaf two years ago. It was time for Fahad, the second brother of Laiba. Kashaf is eight months pregnant as well whereas Laiba is nine months pregnant. "I am tired of telling Mom that I do not want to go. She is forcing us both but just imagine two pregnant ladies sitting in a corner and people serving them with goodies. How awkward would that be?"