❁ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❁
𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓘𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼

❁ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❁𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓘𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼

T H I R D P E R S O N

"We, Wonder Airlines provide you with fresh refreshments on your firstday. What do you want to have Ma'am?"

This voice, she knew it very well. No one knew the voice more better then her. This voice had made her crave for years. This voice which immediately soothed her ears.

She slowly turn around to look at the flight attendant who was none other than Ruhaan!

Humaina's eyes got wide. She couldn't believe her eyes. Neither could he believe the fact that he is seeing her after soo many years. He missed her chocolate brown orbs that always melt him.

"Aina..."

He muttered. Humaina turned away from him.

"Aina... It's been soo long yaar."

He was about to turn her to his side when she surmised,

"Don't you dare touch me and Who is Aina? I am not Aina. My parents had named me Humaina. And for your kind information, I don't even know you."

She turned away.

"Please leave Mr. Khan. I have no time to waste on you."

Ruhaan felt his world crashing. Seeing her after soo many years was like a blessing to him her behaviour made him feel the amount of hate she had developed for him. It was all because of one misunderstanding.

He left without saying anything. What was his fault? He wasn't responsible for the humiliation Humaina's father suffered. Asshar had removed her father from the airlines. He still remembers that day clearly when everything broke apart.

P A S T

"....Can someone please give me water?"

Ruhaan sat down in the couch tired. He closed his eyes and Humaina's face was all he saw, he smiled unknowingly. Emotions developing for her. All he can remember is her scared face when threatened her with an ink filled cartridge. A blasting last day of school that it was!

"Why are you smiling soo much?"

Ayzal, Ruhaan's sister bought a glass of water while also enquiring about his weird smiles.

She gave him the water and sat beside him.

"Kya ho raha hai?"