Will not update until
The target gets completed
Target is down there.
It really saddens me with the response, that's why.

✥ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✥
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭.

✥ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✥𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭

"The place is quite wide."

Laiba said in astonishment, looking around the gigantic hall. The house was made with his complete dedication. The house he always dreamt to live in. It looked absolutely fine.

"Yes, it is." Sahar said as they walked into the corridor. "There are many rooms I guess. How many people do live here?"

"It's just 4. Nani, Mama, Mami and Izhaan but when sometimes I come for staying a week or few days. I occupy my room on the other corridor, probably the last one. Other than that every room is empty. There are 10. We occupy almost four, the other six are vacant."

Laiba nods. Her eyes ran across the paintings of nature and colours. There was this one painting in the middle of the corridor, she stood still and gazed at it. "You like paintings?" Sahar queried.

"I do. Who painted this?"

The painting had splash of blood with a golden hue besides in the border. Her eyes stayed darted at the frame. "Izhaan does. His love for art grew ironically though he aces science."

"He seems like a guy who doesn't believes in art."

"Trust me, he is too good at everything." Sahar appreciated as she glanced at the painting. They were walking up the stairs. Laiba's eyes stayed rooted at the painting. "You like this one?"

"I don't know I love the colour red. Every shade of red, there's some peace in it for me." She said sighing. "I understand. Every colour tells you a story of their own and we get lost in that story, the peacefulness of the story."

"You quoted it right but if I may ask, what's the colour of your story?" Laiba asked. Sahar seemed to think about her life, a splash of regrets and gratitude turned with a flashback. All she could see was turquoise and ivory.

"Half of my life, I would say it was turquoise and half of it is ivory."

"Nice combination," Laiba said turning towards the first corridor. "What about you?" She heard Sahar ask. "I haven't figured out yet. I don't know if it's really maroon that I adore. But my heart is too close with that colour as if there's a connection we have."

"I understand."

"The mansion is nice. It would be troublesome for the workers to clean." Laiba tried easing the conversation, giggling it way as Sahar seemed a little too taken aback.