✥ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✥
𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

"Laiba Fawaz Patel spotted outside the Starbucks in Jayanagar where Areeb Ghafur's car was parked

"Laiba Fawaz Patel spotted outside the Starbucks in Jayanagar where Areeb Ghafur's car was parked. Reports say that Laiba and Areeb had patched up again in the success party of Izhaan Ali."

Laiba threw the remote across the room as sweat beads form in her body. She paced around the room with anxiety rushing in her. She wasn't scared for the media nor was she scared for the headlines that included the only daughter of the royal Patel family for the limelight but there was only two persons who scared her the most.

Her father and Areeb.

"How did this happen, Laiba?" Lyana sat win the bed with fear embedded in her face as well. "I don't know, Mom."

She shook her head sitting down besides her. "I don't even know if Areeb was there."

"What about you and him patching up again? What was that news about?"

"I bumped into him in Izhaan's party. I had no idea he was there. It was so horrible to face him, Mom. He hasn't changed a bit. He is still the some. Calm like the silence before the storm and as terrible as the thunderstorms."

Laiba's eyes grew tearful, remembering the days spent with Areeb. A toxic relationship with forced proximity of nothingness from him.

The door opened slowly. They looked up, Fawad entered. He walked towards his sister, indulging her in a hug. Laiba broke down in his arms.

"What's happening Fawad?" Lyana asked.

Fahad and Faayaq entered right after. "Mom, it wasn't Areeb. It was me. Laiba and I went to Starbucks last night but I did not find Areeb there forget about his car."

"Bhaiya, Dad hates Areeb so do I but I don't know what Dad will say because of this. The last time that scandal that broke between us made Dad so angry. Trust me, I did not patched up with him or something at Izhaan's party."

"I know you, we know you, Laiba. Don't worry, everything will be alright." Fawad tells, patting her head twice.

They were in the heat of moment when Fawaz's voice startled them. "Laiba!"

Laiba hugs Fawad tightly in the peak of fear. "Don't worry, Laiba. Dad won't do anything. He knows you. He just needs to ask you, answer him accurately and you'll be fine."

"Laiba!" She sat startled at the voice. Lyana stood up and looks down at Laiba. She cared about her.

"Was that you, Laiba?"

"Dad, it was-"

"I am asking her, Fawad. She is my daughter." Fawaz cut him off. Laiba stands up, he rolls to her side. She stares down at the floor.