᪥︎ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ᪥︎

𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼
𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮

𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮

B E N I S H

I stared around the room it was beautiful but not for a soul like me to enjoy. The room was elegantly designed with the most handpicked rose flowers. Removing my abaya with difficulty, I sat on the bed carefully as in I was scared that I might destroy it. The scent across that filled my nostrils were rosy and dreamy.

Aynan. Just a mere thought about made me scared. Would he be like Naef too? Naef had me wrapped around hi fingers. He used to do anything he wanted anytime. I hope Aynan doesn't turn out like Naef. I don't care if he ain't kind to me but my heart will be broken again if he is abusive like Naef was.

I shut thoughts of Naef by drinking half amount of water from the glass kept in the table beside the bed.

I kept waiting for Aynan. I was nervous but I can't just sleep like that. Walking over to the washroom, I performed ablution and walked out again to the room. Just when I was about to go towards the bed. I heard someone knock at the door.

My eyes snapped towards the entrance. My stomach churned in fear and nervousness. The sound of knocking didn't stopped so I hurried towards the door to open. As soon as I opened I saw a staff. She gave me a pleasant smile.

"I am a staff member. Actually Ma'am I have to check whether I have kept towels in the washroom because I was doubtful."

"Go ahead," I murmured smiling at her. After she came back from the washroom, she was about to leave when I called her,

"Excuse me?"

"Yes ma'am?" She turned around. The beautiful lavender coloured saree suited her complexion with magenta hijab. Her identity card hanging low down her chest.

"Do you know where is qibla?"

I asked.

"It's towards the bed." She showed me the direction. She left soon after. I spread the prayer rug beside the bed that was provided by the hotel. I prayed my Isha Salah. Lots of prayers were leaving my lips.

Chanting to get a normal life with Aynan. I folded the prayer rug and kept it back in it's place. Sitting on the bed again I kept staring at my fingers not knowing what to do. My eyes were heavy. I wanted to sleep badly. I wonder when will Aynan come.