✥ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✥
𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾

✥ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✥𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾

Laiba fidgeted with her fingers. She wasn't nervous, she was relaxed. Fanning herself though the aur conditioner was switched on. It was heavy and tiring to wear the fit for an entire day.

There was an itchy pain below her eyes. She was so thankful to Sahar who helped her remove the heavy makeup and switched it with just a little touch up.

She laid back a little and closed her eyes. She is just a little close to fall asleep.

His bed. It was the most comforting thing she saw in here. The room was perfect. It was of beige colour but there were dark red pipings in every interior.

Bold and beautiful.

This wasn't her concern at the moment but her sleep was. She wanted to sleep, she was nearly sleeping when Izhaan opened the door. She was so deep into it that she didn't heard it. It wasn't like she didn't wanted to, she was just dozing off.

He walks to her. Her eyes were closed, he sat near her and gazed at the sleeping beauty, waiting for her prince charming.

He noticed her details. She had semi-almond eyes, her hair was hazy brown and lips were small to medium. He untangled her messy bun and stroked them. It felt soft and fluffy.

He chuckled realising how deeply in sleep she was. His mind diverted to the time when Fawad told him how scared she is of men. He wondered if Areeb was the reason she was scared of men. His phone buzzed. He glanced at it.

It was surprisingly Areeb.

He smirked. Talk of Satan and Satan arrives. He walked towards their closet and closed the door. "Were you trying to fool me, you bas****!"

Izhaan had won everything. Her love, their reputation, the closure. Areeb was lying, now he needed to suffer.

"Don't you dare to speak that way, Areeb?"

"Why? Who are you? You are just another construction business man-"

"I am Laiba's husband if I may enlighten you." Izhaan could feel the temper rise by the silence he received through the other line.

"What do you think? You think this will end here?"

"Yes Areeb. It ends here. Look out of the window. There are people wanting you," he says smiling. "What?" Izhaan could hear the sirens from the call. The police were there.

"Why are they here?" Areeb was in a serious tone now, like he was really tortured by Izhaan's actions.

"Should I say the line the police commissioner is supposed to?" Izhaan smirks. He knows where it will hurt him. Where his gut layed, he exactly knew that place. "You are under arrest for sexually harassing women in business. Here's the evidence and the witness."