❁ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❁

𝓘𝓷 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓼
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮
𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓼 𝓽𝓸𝓸.

𝓘𝓷 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓼𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓼 𝓽𝓸𝓸

T H I R D P E R S O N:

"Please stop. Please listen to me,"

Ruhaan begged behind Humaina. They were walking out of the flight after landing back at Mumbai.

"Why?"

Stopping in the mid-way, she asked.

"Why? Aina please why are you ignoring me? It's not like I did everything back then. Heck! I didn't even knew and realise what was happening?"

He explained. His hands were shivering. Fear of losing her again erupted his mind.

"So what?"

"Arrghhh! At least tell me, why are you ignoring me?"

"Ruhaan, I seriously can't. You think it'd be easy for me to befriend you. It's not easy Ruhaan. Whenever I think of you. Whenever I remember your face. All I can see is my father's face he had on that cursed day. I cannot befriend you. Talking to you makes me feel I am betraying my father. So please-"

Humaina was cut off.

"Mr. Khan."

Ruhaan and Humaina looked towards the source of the voice. The airport manager of Mumbai International airport, Mr. Narang walked towards them. He asked worriedly,

"How are you sir? How was your flight sir?"

"I am fine Mr. Narang and the journey was delightful."

Ruhaan answered. Pressurizing his tongue when he said 'delightful' while looking at Humaina. She looked down. Confused at Mr. Narang, who was referring Ruhaan as Sir. Wasn't he supposed to be called by his name as he looks like a flight attendant.

"Sir, why are you wearing a cabin crew's uniform?"

"It's not important for you, Mr. Narang."

Rude!

She mumbled.

"Alright sir. The meeting is about to start within half and hour. Can we proceed sir?"

It was clear that Mr. Narang was scared of Ruhaan. Beyond scared. He was dangerous. Humaina never knew his true self behind his kind facade for her.