✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵
𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓞𝓯 𝓤𝓼 𝓘𝓼 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝓮

✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓞𝓯 𝓤𝓼 𝓘𝓼 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝓮

T H I R D P E R S O N

|20 Years Ago|

More than 2 decades ago; Shahnawaz Siddiqui, a successful businessman started making and breaking records as he built his empire. Nothing stopped him from reaching heights that were impossible to claim for his age and experience. He became an idol for the young lads and the ideal type for his female fans.

No matter how much he kept climbing, he never forget about his roots. Roots are important for the tall tree to stand higher. Hashir Javed Ali was Shahnawaz's childhood best friend. They grew up together in the same school and Hashir came from a middle-class family whereas Shahnawaz's father owned the town they lived in their childhood.

They were so close to each other that people started calling them stuck brothers. Their love and friendship were all nice until Shahnawaz's father wanted to send him out to the city for further studies. Shahnawaz opposed. He didn't want to leave Hashir alone nor could he take Hashir with him because his father didn't want Hashir around him because of his status. After a lot of arguments as the days passed, Shahnawaz agreed and decided to leave. With a heavy heart, Hashir bid him goodbyes. They were bitter awkward but they didn't have any other choice either.

Shahnawaz kept reaching heights but his root was Hashir and he made sure to send him letters now and then to talk with him. Hashir appreciated his concern for him because no one pleased his heart as much as Shahnawaz did.

Shahnawaz's family shifted to the city and sold the small town. One day, he decided to meet Hashir and went to his town. It was the happiest reunion the townspeople witnessed. The excitement, peace, that euphoric feeling was so unique for them as Shahnawaz Siddiqui had entered again in their lives. Time passed as Shahnawaz started staying in their old house for a few days.

On a fine day, Shahnawaz met Hashir's sister Myza. Myza was a pretty beautiful and smart young lady. The whole town knew how pretty she was from her childhood but Shahnawaz never noticed her. Slowly he started developing feelings for her. Even though she knew he liked her but she was afraid of being judged. Judged by his top-notch rich family. She tried to avoid him all the time and never stepped out of her home except for school.

She didn't want to give him a chance and she was afraid if she slips into the forbidden way. But Shahnawaz knew that everything in their religion was important and top of all the Dignity of Myza was the most important for him.