❀ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❀

𝓘𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓹 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓲𝓽.

T H I R D P E R S O N

"How did your finger got bruised so badly?"

Mehrish swiftly pulled her hands towards her when her mother enquired.

"I didn't know that size of the ring was small. I was pushing it forcefully and I had zoned out while doing it. You know me Ammi, I often zone out," She built up a lie and tried he best to make her mother believe that it was her mistake.

"I was so scared. Stop zoning out now and then Mehrish. This is not good for your health!" Ammi scolded feeding her the sweet she had made especially for her.

Her cousin Suman said,

"No matter how much a person zones out he or she will know if something pains them."

"But I didn't-"

She was cut off my Amaar,

"I knew she was not a human. A vampire may be. She may have tried to suck her blood."

"Shut up!" Mehrish yelled laughing at Amaar. This boy will never stop his jokes.

"Acha na! Now everything aside. Tell us how is Hamza with you." One of her cousins Mehreen asked. Her smile dropped at the presence of his name but she tried quickly re-collected as she didn't want them to know about his real nature.

"Good."

I mumbled. "Good? What good? Elaborate Mrs Rahmani," Suman

"Sweet, kind and generous. That's how much I can share. Not all things are meant to be said."

Lies! Lies! Lies!

She winked smiling. Hiding so many emotions through her breathtaking smile. Her smile didn't reach her eyes. Her mother kind of figure out that she was lying about something but decided to not ask her about it as she would be already tired of the questions everyone were asking her.

The evening arrived and the Walima ceremony was conducted. All the while Hamza treated Mehrish kindly as if he never have been rude to her. She pretended to be happy and the rest of the evening flew away within a period. She tried her best to not stay with him alone as he would try to hurt her for no reason. Even though she showed herself as brave but deep down she was scared and she knew it.

She was removing her jewellery sitting in her room of her Ammi's home. Her sisters conducted so many small games for them which he played with a happy face. No one knew about his real face except Mehrish. She remembered the conversation she had with her Phupho in the ceremony.