❀ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❀
𝓒𝓲𝓻𝓬𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓵𝓽
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮.

❀ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❀𝓒𝓲𝓻𝓬𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮

M E H R I S H

"Ammi, this dress is one of my favourites. I can't wear it when I am going to meet someone I don't even know," I groaned. Taking another pair of yellow coloured dresses. I wanted to look the worse and make him reject me the very moment he looks at me.

"What's wrong in wearing this? You should look beautiful today. I am sure he will like you in this dress," She articulated. Snatching my red dress, she made me wear the red one. "Go to the washroom. Freshen up and wear this dress."

"Ammi, Either way, I'll wear abaya. There is no use in wearing this."

"It's alright. You have to wear it even if you are wearing the abaya," her words irritated me the most in the entire existence of my life. I growled frustrated and went towards the washroom to change. After changing and braiding my hair. I didn't do any makeup and walked out of my room while tying my nosepiece.

"Remove your nose-piece," she stood in front of me.

I slowly removed it. "I knew it!" She dragged me back to the room and applied a very little amount of makeup and a touch of brown lip colour.

Soon I left towards the given address of the cafe. I will have to talk to him about my work and will ask him if we could delay the wedding for some days. I just can't get myself together as I will be getting married to someone else but my heart has someone else.

I went inside the cafeteria it was not crowded nor an area with anyone around. There were some people around with a company. I sat in the seat near the window.

5 minutes passed I was waiting patiently for that person who is coming to meet me. Seriously I have got no interest in meeting him or moving further up in a relationship with him. I know my family can adjust if I get married but I don't want to stress Ammi as she has diabetes and Amaar is just a student.

I opened the lock of my mobile to see whose picture Ammi has sent. The picture was loading. I guess the wifi of this cafe is having a server problem. It was taking time to load the picture and it was raining outside. I sighed. Why was that person taking so much time?

"Mehrish?"

I looked at the source of the voice. It was Hamza. This is so unexpected. What is he doing here? Must be out for some work.

"Assalamu alaikum!" He greeted passing a smile to me. I replied, "Walaikum assalam! You here?"

"Have a seat," He mumbled chuckling. He sat down opposite me. I wish he was the person who came to meet me.